• A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 88)
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 88)

Heskey is a **** donkey.

You can do all the great work outside of the box, but if you're going to hit the bar from three yards out (when it's harder to miss than it is to score) then all of the effort prior to that is wasted.

What really **** me off is the act of sheer petulance that got him sent off. He's thirty three years old next week, he's been in the game long enough - he should know better by now.

We've now get less options up front for the next three games of our relegation battle.

Cheers for that, you fat shit.

1 shot on target after 65mins, that says it all don't you think. For those who say we didn't play too bad, name me a time where we actually troubled Gordon. We are completely KO'd and we are heading one way and that is to the Championship.

Gabby needs to learn off Heskey and Carew, These guys win 90% (assume) of the headers in a game. Gabby wins **** all. Its not just this season either its been happening for a while.

Albrighton was on the bench because GH went with experience to win the game but think he would habe bought him on sooner if it wasnt for the red card. Saying that bringing him on in the 88min is a piss take.

Whats the point of hoofing the ball to Young too? hes a lightweight chances of him taking a touch n bringing the ball down and playing it are very slim.

Shit hoofing tactics which i didnt think was GH's style and wasnt for his first few games but think we are beginning to look desperate

Disagree with this. It was a harmless push away, although it did land on his face, to a player that had come 10 yards to get in his face. It should have been a yellow card for both Heskey and Henderson. Even Hansen supported this view on MOTD.

I will concede that a strict interpretation of the laws could have lead to a red card, as Hansen also pointed out, but how often do the referees not strictly interpret the laws when it is not in our favour??

You can't raise you're hand to any players face these days, he had to go. It was pretty aggressive as well from what I saw.

Henderson should have been booked in my opinion, he started it and approached Heskey flashing his arms and swearing obviously but as with all referees we have had this year they have been truly shite, that linesman, couldn't even tell when the ball had gone out.

I think you'll find that it was the manager and his inability to get a team that finished 6 6 6 motivated and playing like it should. A manager that plays our best 3 attacking options out of position. A manager that has no respect for our great club. A manager that isn't respected by the players and the majority of supporters is what cost us 3 points. Although clearly Heskey getting sent off didn't help :)

Well i've slept on it and i am still **** fuming , were Chelsea that bad that they made us look good or something on Sunday cause that didnt look the same Villa team that played on Sunday.
Yes, they were that bad, as a matter of fact.

Last night's result against the yam-yams puts puts our heroic 3-3 draw into a bit of perspective.

Chelsea are completely clueless atm so any result against them shouldn't be taken as a guide.

I think you'll find that it was the manager and his inability to get a team that finished 6 6 6 motivated and playing like it should. A manager that plays our best 3 attacking options out of position. A manager that has no respect for our great club. A manager that isn't respected by the players and the majority of supporters is what cost us 3 points. Although clearly Heskey getting sent off didn't help :)

So heskey missing a 2 yard effort that 6 yr olds score on the play ground is the managers fault?

Heskeys reaction was the manager fault?

I see. Is Heskey the manager?

Truth is, if Heskey scored we wouldn't have lost and had he not been sent of we'd probably have won.

Houlliers fault, obviously.

If Gyan hadn't missed his sitter. Collins luckily recovering when Sunderland should have scored. we'd could have been dead and buried etc. Everyone can point to one or two turning points in any game but its the overall team performance that matters and it ain't been good enough for months

Face it the inept spineless performance are a result of the management

It beggars belief that he played Gabby, who's having a mare of a season on the wing, young in Gabbys place, and left arguably our best player this season who is a winger on the bench.

It makes no sense, even MON wasn't that daft!

Gabby is fat and slow - Houllier told him as much and told him to lay off the weights so Gabby told him where to go.

I'd put Gabby in the reserves and tell him either he plays on GHs terms or he don't play 'cos he ain't worthy of a shirt at the moment.

It appears that the draw against Chelsea was nothing to do with us being good or getting it right. It simply had everything to do with Chelsea being complete, total, absolute shit at the moment.

Our wins this season have been lucky 1 goal fluky scrapes pass weak teams that happened to be having a bad game or bad run at that time.

The truth is obvious. We can't even beat Sunderland. Or Birmingham. Or Wolves. They beat Chelsea and we couldn't and the truth is they would beat us easily as well. Or anybody. We can prepare to go down.

Â