Easy money??

tomav84

this may well get locked but i personally it deserves its own thread, as i've just seen that we are a ridiculous 14/1 just for the win tomorrow. i say that again, FOURTEEN TO ONE! yes i know people are going to say that odds are that long for a reason but personally i think that is a massive piss take against us. the lower league teams wouldnt have odds that long when they play prem teams in the cups. with this in mind as a big 2 fingers up to william hill, i have put down a tenner on it...stranger things have happened. whos with me??

It's probably got something to do with that 7-1 tonking we recieved last time we were at Stamford Bridge.

That was 8 months ago mate and as **** all to do with it.

Its because we are on a run of 6 defeats in last 7 and have the worst away record and worst defence in the league.

i know it is these odds for a very good reason but i honesly have never seen odds that long for outright winner of any premiership game. well i thought it was worth a tenner anyway...probably be saying 'what was i thinking' at 3.30pm tomorrow

Not sure why this is a "massive piss take against us". Odds reflect the bets that have been placed, nothing more.

Not true they're 'fixed' odds on the football coupon.

The odds will fluctuate pending where the money go's mate.

The odds on the in-store coupons don't change and they are printed days before the game. :?

They change regularly online but the coupon prices are fixed ahead.

Not sure why this is a "massive piss take against us". Odds reflect the bets that have been placed, nothing more.

Not true they're 'fixed' odds on the football coupon.

The odds will fluctuate pending where the money go's mate.

The odds on the in-store coupons don't change and they are printed days before the game. :?

They change regularly online but the coupon prices are fixed ahead.

This, on very very rare occasions the fixed odds coupons in bookies will change, usually as the result of some dodgy betting patterns which the shops relay betweeen themselves and adjust accordingly.

Â