Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs forums seem to think it will be a big score win to them

I think on paper we look like we could get spanked, but you never know.

Good to see Heskey back, but massively surprised about Delph.

Great to see Petrov on the bench too.

I'll go with a 2-0 loss but Spurs could suffer from over confidence here. Houllier believes in these young players and they're of a decent pedigree so with belief and confidence behind they're unpredictable.

Oh shit, reality just hit. Bale vs Lichaj :|

Ya, I don't have much faith in Lichaj.: -(

I didn't but I was basing my opinion on his first few senior appearances, friendlies and games where he's been out of position. The people who've watched him think he's a capable player.

I think Bale will be worrying about Albrighton too, both quality players.

Oh shit, reality just hit. Bale vs Lichaj :|

Ya, I don't have much faith in Lichaj.: -(

I didn't but I was basing my opinion on his first few senior appearances, friendlies and games where he's been out of position. The people who've watched him think he's a capable player.

I think Bale will be worrying about Albrighton too, both quality players.

Nah, Redknapp will have Spurs playing their own game. It'll give us a chance at least and it'll be nice and open. I think they've got the players to hurt us more than we do them.

Problem with Lichaj is he can get beat for pace on the outside and well simply put, that's Bale best and only trick.

I can see Albrighton trying to keep Bale pegged back. But if Spurs can get some decent possession, Bale will be able to get forward and I can't see Lichaj handling him too well. That said, I see this season as a transitional one, and one in which we can take a proper look at our youngsters. And in that respect, this is a big opportunity for Lichaj to step up and show us what he can do - at least he's got the chance, and I'm happy for him to have it.