Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bale is world class, no doubt about it, he ripped apart inter, last year's cl winners, also he scored 1 of the best goals i've ever seen against stoke
He ripped Inter apart but then was in Phil Neville's pocket when they played Everton at home a few weeks later.

Bale has the ability to produce world class performances but not on a consistent basis. So to say he is world class is total bollocks, although that is expected as of now...

This Inter performance keeps getting highlighted but if Mourinho was in charge there is no way that would have happened. Inter were unorganised and Maicon was constantly isolated with Bale. What did Benitez do? Nothing. So Spurs kept exploiting and it worked.

World class players are those who perform on a consistent basis and have the ability to conjure something out of nothing.

Bale is now 1 of the best players in the world joe, he's now top drawer no doubt, he's done it against some of the best teams in the world in the cl

ONE of the best teams.

Bale will be found out and become less effective.

This is must win for frenchman. defeat and we'll be knee deep in the turd.

We never seem to beat a redknapp team. They've got quality through out the squad their weak link is the central defence so we've got to attack.

The best we can hope for is a draw I think but we need to win. massive blow if Ash is out.

Don't let the media make you believe some of the tripe they stir up about Spurs. If it was up to them Dawson would be captain of England and Defoe instead of Rooney. Redknapp has always had resources available to him so has not had it as difficult as the likes of Moyes. Their squad is huge in comparison to us. Bale was great in the CL and is a class act but is not unstoppable.

We aren't as far away from them in terms of class as people think. My Dad's a Spurs fan so I see them a lot, big players go missing for them a lot of the time. We can get a result today I'm sure of it.

Bale has world class potential but is very easily locked down in games. Has not exactly emulated the form he was in against Inter in many other games, but that could bite us in the arse today. VDV is also a huge threat for Spurs against us today. Those two can change a game in the matter of minutes.

The above being said, I still think if we play the right team we can get a result here today. A point would be good, 3 could change the spirit in the camp and help us go on to winning a few more games coming up.

Every team in the PL this season is beatable, and that is not necessarily something that could be said about team last season, imo.

Friedel

Licahj

Cuellar

Collins

Warnock

Albrighton

NRC

Bannan

Downing

Heskey

Gabby

That is what I'd play if LY & AY are not fit to start. Has energy and an attacking threat. Players on the bench to make an impact with Petrov, Delph and hopefully AY if he is fit

Bale cannot be world class, simply because Lionel Messi is world class and has 27 goals, 12 assists in 19 starts and 5 sub appearances this season.

Therefore it is impossible to put Bale in a same category that Messi is in. He's a top class winger, I'd put him in the bracket with Malouda, Nani, Ashley Young when on form would be in that category.

Bale might not be world class yet, but he is **** class. I'd agree and put him in the Malouda, YOung Nani bracket. Harry has done a great job at Spurs, from rock bottom to champions league in less than 2 seasons is impressive. Had an instant impact at the club. He gets a lot of stick on here, but I rate him. Not in Mourinho bracket, but he is certainly one of Englands best managers, if not currently the best English manager.

Bale is world class, no doubt about it, he ripped apart inter, last year's cl winners, also he scored 1 of the best goals i've ever seen against stoke
He ripped Inter apart but then was in Phil Neville's pocket when they played Everton at home a few weeks later.

Footballer in having bad game SHOCKER reads the Daily Mail.