Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

I will go stormcloack it's the definite "good mans" path on the game, and I always takers good path first time. Then do the game again utterly evil

Stormcloaks are evil racist hypocrites. There is no 'good' or 'bad' in this game.

IMO of course :)

Currently doing a few of the Forswron quests out of Markeath. I have a Nord warrior backing me up and I love the way that we're busy hacking the crap out of a hagraven then straight afterwards launches into casual smalltalk: "you know there's lots of fascinating history in these old ruins".

I will go stormcloack it's the definite "good mans" path on the game, and I always takers good path first time. Then do the game again utterly evil

Stormcloaks are evil racist hypocrites. There is no 'good' or 'bad' in this game.

IMO of course :)

so what about those arsehole elves which the empire bow to and help them basically carry out genocide across skyrim on anyone that worships Talos?

the Imperials might not be bad themselves but the carry out evil acts.

a bit like the the normal Nazi army carrying out the awful crimes laid out by their superiors and the S.S.

Which is exactly the same thing Ulfric and his lackeys did with anyone they deemed "sympathetic" to the Forsworn after the Nords retook Markarth. Not to mention the Thalmor dossier revealing Ulfric to be former collaborator.

**** me, I need to stop playing this game and get out a bit more.

I think I'll join any faction that will allow me to open up a can of whoopass on those arrogant Thalmor ****.

bastards put a hit on me simply for asking a few questions and now they want me to rat on people they suspect of Talos worship.

Im a level 39 dark elf, whose hobbys include archery, enchanting, swords, and setting people aflame...

My pad in whiterun was getting abit lonely so i went to find myself a wife. I met the delightfull Camilla Valerius on a minor mission. I was roped into a 3 way love triangle problem between her and 2 other suiters. I decided to marry her just to annoy the couple of saps fighting over her. I should have known marrying for the wrong reasons would end in tears.

I moved her into Breezehome and all was well. She cooked for me, and even made me some cash with the little store she'd set up. Then a while later i come home exhausted after a long adventuring session and i find Faendal (one of the earlier suiters) in my living room with wifey stood next to him looking guilty. He was only there probably there because of a glitch, but needless to say i assumed the worst, struck them both down with my evil soul eating mace. dragged both there bodies in the back room, shut the door, and went to find a new wifey (that huntress with the companions has caught my eye).

I love this game. One of the best i have ever played.

You can power level if you want by constantly working on new ability trees rather than doing the same ones over and over. It will take you longer to get to the top perks, but you will level up faster. I got to 50 after 115 hours.

fIQ4Vl.jpg

Oh, and I just remembered the joys of casting Frenzy on innocent townsfolk while safely hiding on the roof of a distant building. :nod:

I have a strange taste with these open worlds. I loved Morrowind, hated Oblivion, Fallout 3 was meh, enjoyed Fallout New Vegas and found Skyrim the best out of the lot.

The one thing I thought this game lacked was the dialouge. Too linear. It was very fun in New Vegas where there were different outcomes.

This game is the best RPG I've played. Probably until Diablo III. :D

level 52 after 20 hours played. It's all about knowing what levels up the quickest. I use trainers and then pickpocket the money back which levels up two things at once. Also there is a guy in riften that you can spam the persuade option on which levels your speech up to 100 if you do it long enough.

Â