Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

^****' aye. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but my legendary Daedric bow (with MP/HP absorb and 5/5 Overdraw) will now sneak attack at 3 x damage as well as having +120% to normal damage thanks to various apparel enchantments. My arrows will punish all without distinction!

Haven't had it myself, but then I've killed everyone in Markath so there's nobody to glitch with.

I warned them not to throw me in the mine.

:shock: Really?! How did you do that?

First I killed the 3 guards in the temple, then I just went outside and killed everyone I could. Then I reloaded and did the quest properly. Was great fun though! 8)

^****' aye. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but my legendary Daedric bow (with MP/HP absorb and 5/5 Overdraw) will now sneak attack at 3 x damage as well as having +120% to normal damage thanks to various apparel enchantments. My arrows will punish all without distinction!

I might have to start using a proper bow* again, at the moment I am just using the bound bow which is a conjured item. I have the perks to make conjured weapons do more damage and I have 4/5 overdraw plus a load of absurdly powerful archery enchants. I'd like to be able to see the number which shows how much damage the bow does though, like you see with an actual weapon. All I know is it is strong enough to kill a Frost Troll with one hit if I get the sneak attack bonus.

VpkNks.jpg

Update on the Archery situation: Archery has been my secondary means of fighting throughout, and I am about 70 in Archery now. I have 4/5 overdraw and the conjuration perk Mystic Binding which means bound weapons do "more damage" though it doesnt say how much more. The only thing I have found online is a suggestion that bound weapons have the same base damage as their Daedric equivalents, which is obviously a good thing. I also have 100 in Enchanting and have some ridiculous + Archery enchants, testing out in the wild my guy can one shot a giant or two shot a mammoth with the sneak attack bonus (3 X damage) and in a fight without the sneak attack bonus against a "normal" dragon four arrows took it down while my companion tanked. I guess that is all I really need to know, but this is a Role Playing Game and I want a number!

0LeSjl.jpg

By the way, my guy is looking pretty **** awesome now. Level 47 and pretty damn powerful. It is very rare I get hit as my destruction magic and archery are so strong, and even when I go in for melee combat it is usually from invisibility to get the 30 x backstab bonus. However, my guy is sporting Glass armour and boots, Ebony gauntlets and helmet. I havent put any perks into armour (wearing or crafting) at all, and I had gone light armour all the way before recently. My destruction magic gloves are Glass too, but the Ebony helmet is so damn cool looking I wear it all the time even if I do play in first person. Hopefully I will find a full Ebony set before I get bored of this character. I am definitely hitting 50 with him, then I need to decide whether to do the Companions and Civil War with him or make a new character and do those quests with that guy. Definitely going to do the DLC with Radion Automatic though.

Haven't had it myself, but then I've killed everyone in Markath so there's nobody to glitch with.

I warned them not to throw me in the mine.

:shock: Really?! How did you do that?

First I killed the 3 guards in the temple, then I just went outside and killed everyone I could. Then I reloaded and did the quest properly. Was great fun though! 8)

Think I'm definitely persona non grata in Markath. Killed all the guards in the museum to get the Thieves temple translation thing, then hotfooted it out of there back to Riften. I've never been arrested properly before, so am not sure of the mechanics. Do I need to go back and pay the fine, or can I just go on avoiding Markath? If I go back, should I leave any stolen possessions somewhere safe so that the guards don't take them off me?

Finally got my copy of Skyrim yesterday. I decided to finish Oblivion while I was waiting to get Skyrim but I am still about 2 quests off finishing the main story there, and want to go back to make myself Duke of Mania in the Shivering Isles. A hero's work is never done....

Have the perfect incentive to get it done now though...

Think I'm definitely persona non grata in Markath. Killed all the guards in the museum to get the Thieves temple translation thing, then hotfooted it out of there back to Riften. I've never been arrested properly before, so am not sure of the mechanics. Do I need to go back and pay the fine, or can I just go on avoiding Markath? If I go back, should I leave any stolen possessions somewhere safe so that the guards don't take them off me?

You can continue to avoid Markath, pay the fine or go to jail. If you go to jail you can escape, though this pisses the guards off again. And yeah, leave all the stolen stuff somewhere safe before you go back or they will have it off you.

I was running round in the Thieves Guild clobber for a while, then when I changed to the Nightingale armour I lost all the carry bonuses. I also need to sort myself out a new companion as Lydia went and died holding loads of my gear, silly cow.

Â