Will You Renew Your Season Ticket If GH Is Still In Charge?

dudley_villa

Will you renew if GH is here for '11/'12 ?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew if GH is here for '11/'12 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Ive been going to villa park since 1986 and i have to say that after monday nights comments and actions i cant remember a time when i have ever felt that cheated by a manager thats got me that angry and pissed off.

So now enough is enough, If GH is still in charge next season i will not be renewing. Myself and many others i know will be withdrawing all financial support!

Will you be renewing your season ticket next season if GH is still in charge?

Please feel free to add a pol mods, Not sure how to do it.

I say every season I'm not going to renew, mainly due to the cheap ticket offers etc and missing a couple of games a season. But I like having a season ticket and going to the Villa, plus it's a chance to have a few beers with my mates.

I ain't really bothered what Houllier did at Liverpool if we win these next two games as I never really expected to get anything at Anfield anyway.

Will you be renewing your season ticket next season if GH is still in charge?

Yes.

Because I support Aston Villa FC not any particular player or manager.

I'll also be renewing whatever league we ever find ourselves in, or whetever state we find ourselves in.

Because that's what supporting a football team is about. SUPPORT

It's obviously slipped your mind. Must be the cold weather.

For me its all about morals, call it radical if you like!

He has shite on me, my fellow supporters, Aston Villa football club, randy, paul and GK.

If thats not good enough then i dont no what is? For me if your partner shits on you then its finished unless you are very weak!

We could get relegated with another manager and i would renew but as long as this charlatan is in charge i will not be paying a penny towards his wages!

He has shite on me, my fellow supporters, Aston Villa football club, randy, paul and GK.

If thats not good enough then i dont no what is? For me if your partner shits on you then its finished unless you are very weak!

Interesting then that you want MON as our next manager?

That's a man who basically shit on all of those you mention.

It really is a struggle to get the money together, the offers make it easier to not renew but I will still go down even if we got relegated because I am Villa till I Die and not just when we are winning.

I will renew but would not knock anybody including yourself for not doing so.

I'll also be renewing whatever league we ever find ourselves in, or whetever state we find ourselves in.

That would be an interesting poll, who would renew if we went down.

My criteria is if they put the price up again, whatever league we're in. (although my lad would probabaly make me renew anyway)

That's a very interesting point you've raised there Drat.

We could get relegated with another manager and i would renew but as long as this charlatan is in charge i will not be paying a penny towards his wages!

Thats because you've blown things out of proportion like a drama queen.

I don't feel as if anyones offended me at all.

If you don't want to go and support your team, thats your business. But its hardly going to help them when they need you is it ?

Odd morals

How ever much at the time ya feel right im not renewing you'll probably find it hard to * Boycott * the villa because of who's in charge

i hate Houllier after monday night and when he said we a 12th club or something,,no not untill you came here

but i'll back villa and be there every season no matter who is in charge or what league ( cheaper season tickets in fizzy pop league surely? :D )

but im confident ( the players ) will step up an turn the season around

example,,i was goin to take my ticket back tuesday,,but i had my tantrum and slept it off,now i can't wait to get back up the Holte n have a sing for the lads

That's a very interesting point you've raised there Drat.

You could always change your avtars to a liver bird lads!..

I think it's easier to say in haste that you won't renew, god damn i've said it a few times, but its the whole thing about going to the football, the feeling, counting down the days, hours until the next one at VP. I feel like something draws me to Villa Park.

So now enough is enough, If GH is still in charge next season i will not be renewing. Myself and many others i know will be withdrawing all financial support!

Ok, bye then.

I trust/hope you'll not be posting here anymore too

Â