Will You Renew Your Season Ticket If GH Is Still In Charge?

dudley_villa

Will you renew if GH is here for '11/'12 ?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew if GH is here for '11/'12 ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

this season if MON would've stayed in carge I would not have renewed. In fact the day after he resigned by 9:15 I had already renewed.

Let's give Houllier a chance when the inured players are back, if he still does as bad - then fair do's. This season is a transition - it's a big ask to take MONs team (less it's best and most importnat player) and transform it into a decent team that can play in different ways.

Dunne & Collins were amazing alst season and have been pap this season - is that Houlliers fault? Don't forget that MON didn't do that training so it can't be what he did on the training pitch cos he didn't do anything.

Villa would have imploded this season uynder MON - too many unhappy people, fans, players, owners and himself included. Decent players may have left at cut prices and we've have been left in a far worse situation than we are now.

MON has gone -good riddance.

Now to the future this talk is premature - let's see what happens and how we do. We've lost 1 home game this season so far. The home games under MON whether you're a fan or not we're abysmal, 7, 10, 7 & 8 wins at home isn't good enough. At least we've been entertained this season. I;'ve enjoyed most of teh home games - last season there was probably Bolton where I thought we played well.

We'd have to improve massively over the rest of the season to make me renew next year.

It's football in general. I'm bored of it and can use the money and time better now.

For the commitment it costs I want real excitement and I can't see that ever coming to Villa park in the foreseeable future I'm afraid.

Don't know about you but I support Aston Villa not Gerard Houllier, not one player or individual is bigger than the club and never will they ever be, so in answer to your question, yes, I will be renewing, and have done so since 1997.

This.

C'mon Dudley mate, think about it.

I am as pissed off as you with Monday night, believe me. But I don't go down the Villa because of Houllier, or even the 11 players (I obvioulsy support them) - I go down because I support the club, and what it stands for.

Players change, managers change, chairman change, even the stadia changes sometimes. What's the one thing that always stays the same? The fans. We ARE the lifeblood of the club - without us there would be no Aston Villa Football Club.

So yes, have morals and withdraw any support for GH, but don't let one individual sway you from staying away from the club. It just doesn't make sense, no matter what you say.

I gotta admit, i didnt renew for the first time in 20 year this year - i was amazed I renewed last year......... I lost all interest and heart in the Villa when MON & Randy decided to chuck the uefa cup in moscow - that for me was the finisher......... not any comments by Houllier could ever be as bad as that......... MON was a word removed..... and before anyone moans about 3-0 at anfield, it wasnt too long ago we were losing 5-0 there under MON.........

Hell Yes - The best time I have ever had following the Villa was in the old Division2, BTW that statement in no way shape or form indicates that I want us to be relegated.

I hate Houllier but regardless to whether he is manager or not and assuming I am finacially able I will always renew

I don't have a season ticket anyway, but I'm planning to next season, regardless of our stature in football. i don't care whether we're European Champions or Blue Square South strugglers, I'll love Villa to the end. Doesn't mean I won't care IF we get relegated, I'll be bloody pissed off, enraged if we do!

yes..i support ASTON VILLA FC, im not happy with the way the french fool is running the team, i dont recall villa saying last year "this season will be a right off matey..& again we will be selling our best player in milner as we did barry the year previous,.....hand on heart my blood is boiling after seeing the progress we made under mon with two trips to wembley & now how this french fool is going about it. im not @ucking happy i tell you

Almost certainly not. It's nothing to do with where we finish, or what league we're in - that won't have any impact. In fact in some ways being in a lower division might be more likely to make me renew.

My reasons are based around kick off times and ticket prices.

I've had a season ticket for ages, the reasons being to gain/guarantee access to away tickets, to guarantee cup final tickets, to keep a decent seat.

However, now that away tickets are so expensive, and so many games moved to inconvenient times, I'm finding I'm just not prepared to pay 40+ pounds plus travel costs to go to a game that's on the box.

So if I don't need it for access to away tickets, what about home games? Again re-arranged fixtures mean that I am unable to attend around 5 or 6 games a season - so my 420 quid, or 450 whatever it was gets me about 14 games - 30+ quid a game. Pretty much the same as pay match by match.

Cup final tickets are being done not on long term loyalty, but on whether you went to certain cup games. Not that a cup final looks imminent, sadly.

So the reasons to get a season ticket are, er, basically all gone.

Between the greed of the clubs, the TV companies and so on, they've taken away any incentive for me to have a season ticket any more. And that's before the way the team plays, or before the manager decides he's fonder of Liverpool than Villa.

Perversely, if we were to get relegated, there'd maybe be more 3 pm saturday games, and it might just about be worthwhile getting one. Not that I want that for a moment.

I'm on the fence to be honest - not because of a manager (though I did resign my seat for O'Leary's last season) or a player, but simply I am falling out of love with football full stop. England aside, the 2010 World Cup was a disgrace - lots of crap games (apart from the odd one it seems when I was at work) and all the top players seemingly playing worse than I could. The final was a disgrace of the modern game between two of the most fanciable teams on the Global stage - sexy football it should have been.

Then Milner... Then MON... Then Milner again, then the £100k per week Chelsea/Arsenal/Manure smug grins as teams got battered over the first few games of the season. All as if the World Cup never happened. Sorry, the Premier League is just pissing me off.

Then the World Cup vote. What a crock of shit. Yeah Sepp, I may be a bad **** loser, but at least I've still got all my own teeth. UEFA and FIFA are corrupt to the extent that I have bailed out of watching any International football.

I pay scant regard to the Champions League and I feel we are well rid of the Europa League - does anybody other than the teams involved actually tune in?

I'm just sick of it... Fed up with it. Twisting my melon man.

And as for the prices at Wembley - you **** robber barons FA. You should be ashamed. You should have built your stadium in Tamworth - much better road links, much better train links and less risk (I believe) of being mugged in the wallet and about the face into the bargain. Your food and drink prices and those of the Gangsta cubby-holes purporting to offer merchandise and food/drink are extortion in the extreme. Mind you, the way FIFA and UEFA make everything so crooked it is only the same clubs you generally see at Wembley anyway and they're all rich cockneys - even the Man U pretenders.

I am not enjoying football at the moment. I am not enjoying top-table football at the moment. I am not enjoying being in the ground. Apart from 3-0 against Hammers and when we went 2-0 up against Manure. I'm fickle.

I'm sick of the Daily Wank red tops trying to find stories on this board. You lazy words removed. Lazy, lazy words removed. And you get **** paid. You lazy, arrogant, smug grinning words removed.

If I had a gun...

And then there's Citeh. I'm fickle as I would have loved that to happen to us. But it don't make it right. I bet that Sheikh can't even name his **** squad.

And what about all the shit refs? I've been watching football for 30 years. I have never known a period like it where refereeing is so damn shoddy and piss poor. words removed. The last two or three seasons have been ridiculous for ref decisions. You are truly rubbish - Dowd, Webb (not for the WC Final where you did well under shocking silliness from the fancy dan players) and Halsey. The only decent ref this season at VP has been 'Crooked Clattenberg' against Arsenal. Truly tripe the rest of you.

And don't get me started on linesmen. Kunts.

And, basically football is not my only interest. I could stop myself from working towards an early grave with rage, malfeasance and upset and spend my money where I know I will be genuinely entertained, cared for (not a dig at the Club itself) and get more for my money. I'm sorry guys, the money I spend on a match day ticket (I am a ST holder) and a Bovril cannot match the lasting legacy of building a model or a day out elsewhere.

It's not that I don't love Aston Villa. I love Aston Villa. I wouldn't go and watch any other team (other than Nuneaton Town, ne Borough). But when you're not enjoying it for more reasons than just team performance and management/player attitude (sorry, some just ain't trying), it's time to give up my seat maybe and let somebody more deserving than me. I'm getting old.

Up the Villa - it ain't really your fault.

I would renew even if we got relegated with chris houghton!

But i will NOT renew if we manage to stay up with Empty Head!

Infact i would rather set my own hair on fire and put it out with a sledge hammer!

Please do, preferably soon

:bonk:

I would renew even if we got relegated with chris houghton!

But i will NOT renew if we manage to stay up with Empty Head!

Infact i would rather set my own hair on fire and put it out with a sledge hammer!

Please do, preferably soon

:bonk:

Its all about morals for me. If you have been shit on and your still around then good for you.

No

Finished me off watching Hoof football

Having some time out and judging by present events seems like a sensible bet.

Don't blame Houllier entirely, because he hasn't been here long enough to blame.

his turn may come though.

Yeah..i'll renew aswell.

No one man is bigger than the club, i support Aston Villa....i renewed when O'Dreary was still there just before MON was appointed and will do so in the future whoever is in charge.

What GH did wasnt great PR for himself, and is probably a dead man walking with lots of fans but youve got to look at the bigger picture.

Thats my opinion, some won't agree, if not......tough shit.

Â