Prime Minister tips the Villa

billy_loes

Shame political allegiances have to be brought in to what is a bit of fun.

Politics are important.

Next week: Osama Bin Laden predicts a 7-3 win for Arsenal. It's just a bit of fun though.

You're comparing David Cameron to Osama bin Laden? What a load of nonsense. Political agendas have no place in this game.

But, jonno_2004, politicians don't go on things like that just for fun. They do it to up their popularity in order to gain votes. Nothing wrong with it, but you should at least bear it in mind.

I'm not criticising Cameron at all (this made me smile, actually), but it's naive to say it's just a bit of fun. That's like assuming an actor goes on Jonathan Ross' show just for a nice chat.

But, jonno_2004, politicians don't go on things like that just for fun. They do it to up their popularity in order to gain votes. Nothing wrong with it, but you should at least bear it in mind.

I'm not criticising Cameron at all (this made me smile, actually), but it's naive to say it's just a bit of fun. That's like assuming an actor goes on Jonathan Ross' show just for a nice chat.

Well I guess he wasn't looking to garner the votes of Liverpool fans, then?

I couldn't care less what Cameron's political agenda is to be honest, there's no place for politics/religion etc in football, if you want that go and support Celtic/Rangers (not you in particular).

That's being overly cynical. I know they're politicians and what not but at the end of the day they're all human and thus a lot of them probably have teams that theys support. :?

Â