Match Thread: DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Has Ireland even been on the pitch at all? I'm watching a dodgy internet stream but I can't remember him at all.
Well you must be watching a different game then. If you look at anything that could be considered threatening from us, he's been a part of it. Who's going to be the scapegoat today I wonder - Warnock or Ireland? Let's just ignore the fact Gabby's had the touch of a rapist... he's a fan favourite..

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ you lot it's a goal. Why start effing and blinding at Warnock. Supporters? This thread is embarrassing.
#

Because the foul was stupid. It looked like a revenge tackle to me, nowhere near the ball and needless. Schoolboy stuff, really stupid.

Christ you lot it's a goal. Why start effing and blinding at Warnock. Supporters? This thread is embarrassing.

Aye. We need to up our game second half. Ireland's effort levels got progressively worse as the half went on and our only decent outlet has been Downing.

It's not just conceding a free kick, it's conceding a free kick in a dangerous area because he lashed out at someone who had fouled him earlier. There was absolutely no need to hack at Diouf like he did, ESPECIALLY that close to our goal.

If he'd conceded a 50/50 free kick while going for the ball we could hardly be angry, could we?

Dunne is again playing like a lumbering oaf that you know will make a mistake. Warnock continues his personal crusade to be booked for every game. Hogg is just not in the game. A. Young really needs to decide where he is playing. Downing obviously has a relation in the crowd on that side of the ground 'cos he doesn't want to come away from the line. Ireland is obviously playing with a hangover, or if not giving a very good impression of someone with a bad 'un.

Flat all over the place, no captains at all out there

**** warnock! That was not the 1st shit free kick he has conceded, against a team whose only threat is pissing set pieces. and Ireland might as well **** off and die. I dont mind people having bad games but being lazy and a **** coward I can not forgive.

such a great team we have, we really are moving forward and improving:

- Our defence playing with a proper right full back is so much better than last year, and we have conceded much fewer goals, and we have scored much more goals from the right hand side.

- Without CC in the team the defence look rock solid, we could score hundreads more goals with our defensive attacking option now complete.

- Are attack is scoring goals left right and centre

- our manager is so much better that MON

- We are scoring so many goals from set pieces like last year.

- yes looks like we are def on for a top 6 finish again.

- We have a brilliant away record like last year.

- We really are getting the best out of our players like Dunne, Young, the Fonz and Milner, oh woops we sold Milner didnt we, never mind we DID get Ireland!

Off course it can only get better as we are going to sign some world class players again in the January transfer window and have a huge squad, All GH needs is time of course and we will def be in the top 6 CL again.

I mean why should we over react its not as though we were going any where the last few seasons and improving and had Great first team players, yes thats right definitely a top 6 finish this year and a few trips to Wembley.

Unfortunately as that half wore on we got further dragged into Blackburn's gameplan. First 15 minutes was quite good. Ireland great on the ball but a complete passenger off it, even when we have the ball he just struts around. Downing has done ok, but is completely wasted on the right - I hope we switch him and Ash around second half as Young has done bugger all except moan on the left anyway.

All to play for still, we look much better on the ball. If we come out positive 2nd half we can still win this.

Warnock is useless. New left back needed. I knew though once that challenge from Diouf had happened he would retaliate. Surprised he didn't get booked.

Ireland has played some lovely balls in the final third, but what's point of that when he gives it away in the middle of the park so easily.

Bannan needs to stop trying to play the 40 yard Hollywood balls all the time.

Nice to see us playing it of defence for a change instead of HOOF!!

WARNOCK IS A **** LIABILITY

This.

Surely GH will be looking for a new left back sometime soon..

I hope so... even though some on here keep saying he has been "consistently very good" and "class" this season. All I consistently see each game is stupid challenges like the one we've just seen and dodgy passing

Ireland isn't playing as good as Ashley plays in the hole, but he is playing better than I've seen him in the other matches this season.

I don't think we've played that bad either, it's just the final pass that is letting us down..Blackburn are just playing hoofball....which works for them...When we have the ball the ground we've looked ok.

No one is playing crap.