Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

Need to get further up the pitch in the second half and retain possession, giving the ball away far too easily at the moment and playing with a 'fear factor'.

Yeah I agree, those two games shook us up a bit.

I disagree with Sky, we are not fortunate at all. Everton only created one good chance, when PeenArse hit the bar. They've dominated play though, but I thought the last 5 minutes of that half were much better from us.

Reo Coker looking very good in the middle. We're getting shafted down the wings rather than centrally for a change.

Need to get further up the pitch in the second half and retain possession, giving the ball away far too easily at the moment and playing with a 'fear factor'.

At least we are showing much more spirit and grit today, everybody's running their socks off, haven't seen Warnock put in such a shift in for ages.

phew...lucky to go in 1-0

sheer work rate and committment has got us through that half...no quality at all apart from the goal....

L.Young, Collins and Petrov = brilliant - first to everything, full blooded tackles

Warnock, Dunne, NRC, Albrighton, = very good - showing a real effort and desire

Carew, Young = cant judge them too much coz they have had no service put are still putting themselves about

Downing = get off

We would've missed the peno and lost the game, that god it wasn't given

Put a sock in it. You have been grumpy all feckin day.

It was a joke you **** retard.

Come on CV no need for that :)

We're winning!

No pen for me, Marc kicked the floor.

I disagree with Sky, we are not fortunate at all. Everton only created one good chance, when PeenArse hit the bar. They've dominated play though, but I thought the last 5 minutes of that half were much better from us.

Reo Coker looking very good in the middle. We're getting shafted down the wings rather than centrally for a change.

Agreed. His getting to and holding up of the ball has been pretty good. I'd like to see him get an extended run in the first-team.

But can we get Downing off please. He's doing nothing. Bannan at least would try.