Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2. Movie Stop called me today to confirm that my order for Killer Klowns From Outer Space has arrived!!! I get to pick it up tomorrow!!!

What are the delivery charges like when ordering a film from Outer Space?

Astonomical?

:mrgreen:

2. Movie Stop called me today to confirm that my order for Killer Klowns From Outer Space has arrived!!! I get to pick it up tomorrow!!!

Is that quite an old film? I think I may actually have seen that.

What are the delivery charges like when ordering a film from Outer Space?

Astonomical?

:mrgreen:

You are Drat and I claim my 5 pounds.

The OJ is sans bits today.

A week off next week, few days in North Wales with the wife and kids, then a few days in the North West including going to the Bolton - Villa match. Can't wait!

A good week spoilt by another inept Villa display? :winkold: :P

A week off next week, few days in North Wales with the wife and kids, then a few days in the North West including going to the Bolton - Villa match. Can't wait!

A good week spoilt by another inept Villa display? :winkold: :P

I'm hoping that a few pints with Blandy and your goodself (if you can make it) will dull the pain!

Ah! I'm in Block H, not entirely sure about my row! I know I'm in the red quadrant as well.

Are you meeting up with the infamous North West VT-ers then Andrew for some pre match beverages?

:cheers::mrgreen:

Â