Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Ikea, whilst the actual experience of shopping in there, looking at lamps with a light bulb fitting you have never seen & will never see again is traumatic, there is nothing more enjoyable than watching a couple argue on the car park as they try and fit a flat pack wardrobe into a ford fiesta.

My mate and I managed to get a wardrobe in his VW Golf. It's amazing what you can achieve on top of a lunch of Swedish meatballs. Admittedly I had to change gear for him on the way home as the wardrobe reached the dashboard and he couldn't get his arm across to the gearstick, but it's doable.

And she draws attention away from it with her terrible acting and poor attempts at comedy too.

I thought she was excellent in Saint Vincent. Tbh before that I'd have struggled to distinguish between her and a (huge) bar of soap. If you say she's actually crap I'm prepared to believe it. Hell, and I thought it was jolly decent of me to see the talent in someone so out-of-shape. That's the last bit of altruism you're gonna see from this film critic.

That's the last bit of altruism you're gonna see from this film critic.

It bloody better be...

No, in all seriousness if you like her then fair play. I haven't seen everything she's done, but I just don't find her funny. Her weight has nothing to do with it, though it does get a bit wearisome as she seems to play off it quite a lot with her physical comedy, but then again I suppose why shouldn't she? People obviously like her.

Just watching someone from my politics A Level class ten years ago doing the paper review on Sky News. Happy to say he is balder than me.

Who dat?

A bloke called Ned, he now works as deputy political editor of Huffington Post apparently

Â