Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Even dual-wielding Klobbs were garbage. I wonder if Ken Lobb is happy or pissed that such a shit gun was named after him.

Fun fact: When I was working at Rare, there was a very very early build of a HD remake for Xbox LIVE, but it got shut down on account of licensing and Nintendo.

So we made a remake of Perfect Dark in HD instead, which was the best game I ever worked on. Fun times :D

It's a nice time of year right now in Barrybados, the crowds have gone but the sun is still out. It's like having a private beach.

Plus this is the best time of year for swimming, the difference in air to water temperature is at its lowest, the weather is still benign and there is still an hour's daylight after work. My kids go training on the beach and in the sea whilst I get to sit on the seawall and watch and shout misinformed instructions.

• Like 1

It's a nice time of year right now in Barrybados, the crowds have gone but the sun is still out. It's like having a private beach.

Plus this is the best time of year for swimming, the difference in air to water temperature is at its lowest, the weather is still benign and there is still an hour's daylight after work. My kids go training on the beach and in the sea whilst I get to sit on the seawall and watch and shout misinformed instructions.

You are near St Athan yes?

Â