Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In September 2009, Brown claimed to have saved a suicidal woman from jumping off the Humber Bridge, however The Humber Bridge Board, who operate the bridge, were unaware of the incident.

Maybe he is going around saving people....After last night he thought Randy would be suicidal too and decided to give him a visit.

Yet your saying Warnock

Id have Warnock over Sven any day of the week. In fact, id have Mike Bassett over Sven anyday of the week as well

Really you would have a manager whos never managed at the top for Sven whos won titles in Sweden, Portugal and Italy and has shown to be the best England manager since Sir Bobby. I think McClaren and Capello have both shown what a decent job he did.

Yeah i would.

Sven has the personality of a manequin. I hate the bloke. Yes, he done a decent job at Lazio and wasn't the worst England manager weve ever had - but lets be honest there isnt much competition for that honour is there?! But then i would point to the job he done at City, which given how much money he spent whilst there done an awful job. Sven is the stereotypical chequebook manager as well, obviously something he wouldnt be able to do here.

I know, Warnock isnt exactly Bill Shankley but i think he deserves a crack at a big job. He got Sheff Utd in the prem for the first time ever and nearly kept them up. Looks like he will do the same with QPR now as well. I just think he could get the best out of this team, we need a strong personality to take charge of us....Sven ISNT that man IMO.

Please lads, I know a few of us have said this guy is wrong but.....I'm as down as the rest of us at the mo, but how can anyone with a smidge of football savy, been to at least 10 pro games in their life suggest warnock!!!

This kind of talk is killing me!

Help please someone! how can he suggest this! someone, anyone back me away from the edge of the cliff.

Are you serious, what's going to happen in the night? U joking or does that happen, not a betting man

I'm not 100% sure but for example, if say the betting site don't have people working through the night and then at like 12....Brown was seen at VP and big rumours was about brown and then people placed £100 on him at 50-1 and then he got the job next day, think how much money they'd lose.

I could be wrong though.

Are you serious, what's going to happen in the night? U joking or does that happen, not a betting man

I'm not a betting man myself, but I've read others say that they shut down the betting on the next managers of a night incase someone becomes privvy to info I guess and people bet loads before they can change the odds.