Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don't understand the problem people have with Sven..... why is he such a pariah?

He's an excellent coach, has a great record, has Premier League experience, speaks English well, is well respected in the game.......

If the doubts about him are based on red top tittle tattle then people need to grow up.

Really don't understand the problem people have with Sven..... why is he such a pariah?

He's an excellent coach, has a great record, has Premier League experience, speaks English well, is well respected in the game.......

If the doubts about him are based on red top tittle tattle then people need to grow up.

I think its the thought of him making deals for himself behind our backs. Great coach, brill manager, but could you trust him?

I think its the thought of him making deals for himself behind our backs. Great coach, brill manager, but could you trust him?

What "deals"??????

Sven is an excellent coach, who's loathed it seems for not achieving the impossible with England. He did also make some barmy picks - ie Walcott in 06, but I think his record is sound enough that I would be happy to have him. Aside from Hitzfeld or Jol - the latter looks very unlikely and who knows on the former - I would say Sven would represent a good appointment and please me. Although, given his obvious availability and willingness, I would have thought we'd have appointed him by now if we were interested.

If we get Koeman, I hope KMac stays on as a number two. A Ronald MacDonald team and I'm lovin it, think the players would too, we could even see a happy emile

Yes!! :D