Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I love how when MON was signing players he needed all the time in the world to research and decide which would be best for the club.

Now with a manager and a board to attack its suddenly pretty easy to find a manager in no time at all.

Does the similar if not same research and consideration apply for a managers appointment?

Who were these people demanding immediate results during the transfer windows/ Oh, it was you. Do you not in some way at all not feel you are now performing in exactly the same manner as those you used to rail against, are you not using the exact same excuses you used to attack the pro-MONs for using?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how when MON was signing players he needed all the time in the world to research and decide which would be best for the club.

Now with a manager and a board to attack its suddenly pretty easy to find a manager in no time at all.

Does the similar if not same research and consideration apply for a managers appointment?

Who were these people demanding immediate results during the transfer windows/ Oh, it was you. Do you not in some way at all not feel you are now performing in exactly the same manner as those you used to rail against, are you not using the exact same excuses you used to attack the pro-MONs for using?

How could i guess when i saw it was you who had posted it would be against me.....again! Seems to be allowed these days.

I had issues with the way MON did things, i was told repeatedly that i shouldn't have these issues its hard etc etc, yet these same people that were informing me, are now by your stance completely reversing their opinion.

The difference being that MON was just the manager, he was appointed by the board to do a job, the same board which are now for some reason the antichrist for letting MON leave or for not spending billions whichever in some peoples eyes.

Besides its a completely different situation.

Also are people allowed to change their opinions or not, say one thing, 6 months down the line somewhere will remember it and bring you up on changing your mind, god forbid?

So are people allowed to change their mind and are you going to continue this vendetta against everything i post, trying in some desperate way to relate it back to the past for a reason to have a pop.

Dont forget to point out other peoples discrepancies of opinion if your not allowed to change it, as there have been plenty already in this thread.

im sorry but theres some right idiots on here, thankfully our 36,000-38,000 attendences are not all villatalkers.

As for the new manager still think we could get Jol if ajax go out the champions league tonight.

How could i guess when i saw it was you who had posted it would be against me.....again! Seems to be allowed these days.

I had issues with the way MON did things, i was told repeatedly that i shouldn't have these issues its hard etc etc, yet these same people that were informing me, are now by your stance completely reversing their opinion.

The difference being that MON was just the manager, he was appointed by the board to do a job, the same board which are now for some reason the antichrist for letting MON leave or for not spending billions whichever in some peoples eyes.

Also are people allowed to change their opinions or not, say one thing, 6 months down the line somewhere will remember it and bring you up on changing your mind, god forbid?

So are people allowed to change their mind and are you going to continue this vendetta against everything i post, trying in some desperate way to relate it back to the past for a reason to have a pop.

Dont forget to point out other peoples discrepancies of opinion if your not allowed to change it, as there have been plenty already in this thread.

People do change their mind. Maybe they just don't post about it about as often and repetitively as you do. You say you have been told repeatedly - maybe it's because you raised the same point repeatedly.

You never seemed to grasp the idea of difference of opinion, but instead both previously and now want to ram your opinion down everyone's throats. Repeatedly.

I believe you used the word tiresome earlier. Appropriate.

Vendetta, agenda are other words you have used. paranoid.

People do change their mind. Maybe they just don't post about it about as often and repetitively as you do. You say you have been told repeatedly - maybe it's because you raised the same point repeatedly.

You never seemed to grasp the idea of difference of opinion, but instead both previously and now want to ram your opinion down everyone's throats. Repeatedly.

Agreed

I'm sorry is there a post limit for one particular subject, if it frustrates you that i post a lot dont read it simple!?

Paranoid?

Hardly, the last 4 of your posts have all been to have a pop at me, you've not posted a single thing about any other subject in that time.

So yes your very tiresome and if you've got a problem with me posting dont read them!

Now lets get back to the subject.

Have you an opinion other than just me on anything?

Unless they blow the turkish FA out of the water with big lira and we get hiddink it's going to be the same story as we had since the mid 90's stagnation in motion.

So Guus Hiddink is the only man who can take this club forward?

if you've got a problem with me posting

I think Gringo has a problem with what you are posting, Jez.

You appear to be posting, at each and every opportunity, a blanket defence of everything the owner/board/club have and are doing.

When O'Neill was manager, a number of people seemed to post, at each and every opportunity, a blanket defence of everything that O'Neill did as manager.

I'm not sure it's overstepping any mark to say that I believe this didn't please you. Yet you now appear to be happy to use the same style.

Why does everything have to be so extreme?

Why does asking a question have to be deemed so heretical?

On the finding a new manager question, why are things still considered as 'rushing' more than a fortnight after O'Neill left? Will it still be 'rushing' next week, too?

Well done Jez, you have made me laugh for the first time since Sunday with on the one hand this.....

Your agenda against a board that has done nothing but try and improve us is becoming very tiresome.

and then in the next breath this.

I'm sorry is there a post limit for one particular subject, if it frustrates you that i post a lot dont read it simple!?

Has any one mentioned Mick McCarthy ever as a possible candidate ?

That ITK for gingercollins (although it could be total shite) got me thinking about Mick.

I despair.

Despair away, it was a simple enough question.

BTW, I never said I wanted him.

Has any one mentioned Mick McCarthy ever as a possible candidate ?

That ITK for gingercollins (although it could be total shite) got me thinking about Mick.

I thought we had supposed to have progressed as a club. In all honesty if anyone had mentioned McCarthy (or similar standard) 10 years ago it would have been rubbished so why should we (a top 6 established club) now have to accept such utter dross ?