Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your silly then.

Randy wants a manager with Prem experience, this is all taken a long time to sort out, maybe because the man he wants is tied up and a compensation deal is being negotiated.

If it was Sven or Jurgen it could be done in a day.

Or am i adding 2 + 2 and coming out with 8.

I don't mean Hiddink as such, just saying that with a man renowned as a football Mr Fixit in Harris then it seems we're looking at someone that we, as a supporters, think we've no chance of getting. Did anyone think that we'd get MON at the time? And wasn't Harris instrumental in getting Randy? And I'd say MON too?

So I think that we will be very nicely surprised by who we get in. And the 2 weeks break is perfect for a number of reasons. IF it is a man currently working for a federation then it allows him to contractually abide by the next 2 internationals and if it is a man currently at a club (and I believe it's one of these 2 options otherwise why involve Harris?) then he has a break to allow us to deal with the other club properly AND allow them a period to search for a replacement.

Keith Harris runs Seymour Pierce, the investment bank. He was in the Villa deal and others in the past including a previoustakeover of Man City. He wasn't reaponsible for getting MON involved and although he knows people I don't think he would be used to identify a new manager.

U

Your silly then.

Randy wants a manager with Prem experience, this is all taken a long time to sort out, maybe because the man he wants is tied up and a compensation deal is being negotiated.

If it was Sven or Jurgen it could be done in a day.

Or am i adding 2 + 2 and coming out with 8.

I think you raise a valid point :thumb: