Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I do follow this twitter feed, and am undecided on him, when you read through older tweets he is on the money a good 80% of the time, but could just be collecting info from different message boards, although he did know about Fridays press confrence being cancelled before I saw it anwywhere else

Did you hold your tongue yesterday MM? Or were you a naughty boy again?

I was good yesterday even had a debate with Randy after the game as he sat with his feet up in his Trinity Road box watching the grass grow looked pretty relaxed quite surprising how much he does know about football .

One real positive is that we are 4th in the league and appoint from a position of strength. I know it's early days but we can be thankful to Kev Mack for the steady hand. A great shame that we aren't doing this two weeks ago though as the transfer window slams shut in 30 hours.

Does he get to know what's being said on this AV message board MM? I guess General Krulak passes on some info?

Yes he is fully aware I was talking to him from the Sky lounge balcony but he was very open when I was talking to him didn't shirk any questions from either me or two others with me but don't think it's right I post what he said because I don't want some journo hack using it . He is far from down about Villa he is totally committed to it and enjoying it as much as ever possibly even more so .

I tend to agree with Cracker. All he has done is compiled a list of managers with Prem experience.

To be fair, its quite a plausible list though?

I agree it is, but people on this site have said them names also.

I couldn't see Bruce leaving Sunderland though.

He has,but thats why he'd be good alongside a young manager we can groom. Big Ron and Deano?
And Big Ron has experience of acting as DOF in the premier league

When Ron Atkinson became Coventry City's Director of Football in November 1996, Gordon Strachan was promoted to the manager's seat.

So Big Ron and little ginge the dream ticket?

Does he get to know what's being said on this AV message board MM? I guess General Krulak passes on some info?

Yes he is fully aware I was talking to him from the Sky lounge balcony but he was very open when I was talking to him didn't shirk any questions from either me or two others with me but don't think it's right I post what he said because I don't want some journo hack using it . He is far from down about Villa he is totally committed to it and enjoying it as much as ever possibly even more so .

I guess that's because he feels more involved in the goings on at AV now.

I guess that's because he feels more involved in the goings on at AV now.

And possibly more in control since MON left? A cloud has been lifted etc?

MM any news on transfers? I assume there will be no activity?

MM any news on transfers? I assume there will be no activity?

I didn't ask him but I was told before that nothing would happen on transfers unless a permanent manager was in place .