Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

When it comes to shady deals, the most well known neutral place in Europe recently is Vienna airport :) And Randy will be there later this week - keep an eye out for where he parks his jet on the tarmac.....

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing Huntelaar back with him hopefully. Its a good job we scored 3 yesterday, because Carew should've bagged 4 himself. And on another day finishing like his yesterday will cost us big time

Villa have been heavily linked with a big name striker coming in this summer. It could well be Huntelaar.

Not sure how good or bad he is but it would certainly keep up the excitement levels at Villa Park!

Mr Lerner's off to Europe this morning.

That's quite a big place, can you be a bit more specific? :winkold:

On his way to Milan

Make of it what you will.

I'm not doubting you thetrees, but how do you know Randy is in Milan??

He's able to track the movements of Randy's jet (cause he works at the airport I think). Doesn't mean Randy's IN the jet but it's pretty likely.

Villa have been heavily linked with a big name striker coming in this summer. It could well be Huntelaar.

Not sure how good or bad he is but it would certainly keep up the excitement levels at Villa Park!

I can't see Randy committing to that kind of deal without a manager to advise him.

On his way to Milan

He's able to track the movements of Randy's jet (cause he works at the airport I think). Doesn't mean Randy's IN the jet but it's pretty likely.

Randy was on the jet

Apparently Mon was the pilot on the jet but resigned just before take off!

It's just as well because he had the cleaner and the co-pilot swap duties for the day!

What deals? We have no manager? Are we pushing through deals anyway?

Dunno, but GK did say that:

"If trades are to take place within the current window, decisions will be made by the interim manager, Randy, and advisors.

So that's Ireland and Flamini then? :detect:

Who is GK?

On his way to Milan

Randy was on the jet

And you know how??

Latest odds according to Bet365:

Kevin MacDonald 13/8 (odds shortened)

Sven Goran Eriksson 3/1 (odds lengthened)

Bob Bradley 3/1 (odds lengthened)

Martin Jol 11/1 (odds shortened)

Ronald Koeman 14/1 (odds lengthened)

Gareth Southgate 20/1 (odds shortened)

Jurgen Klinsmann 22/1 (odds lengthened)

I can see this appointment being a shock and somebody not mentioned! I'm not sure why I have that feeling but I do. Time will tell. I'm excited by the prospect of somebody coming in who is willing to gamble of the likes of Remy and the like! I'm looking forward to this season unfolding!

I want to be shocked by our next managerial appointment but in a big, big way because we appoint a big, big man. I don't want any muppets at Villa Park thank you very much. That would be sooooooo disappointing. MON love him or hate him brought great excitement to Villa Park when he arrived. We want the same this time too. Fans clamouring to Villa Park delirious with joy.

Please Stun me Randy BIGTIME!

Muppets need not apply!