Barry Bannan

villianusa

Bannan was at Perry Barr dogs last friday, He was asked about his future at the club, he said he doesn't have one. 

Confirmed he's training with Stevens, Bent, Hutton, Ireland, Given and Delfouneso.  Says the Blackburn move is dead and that was the only team to show any firm interest. Expects to be at Villa till January at least.

He had the chance to join them but picked money over game time it seems

yet we dont know that. Why would any sane player want to go to Blackburn. am sure the Rovers fan here would agree its ran like a joke.

if anything i applaud bannan sanity for not going

Well I know he talked to them.

So I think it is fair to assume he was at some stage at least open to the possibility of going there.

I think it is a reasonable conclusion for people to assume money was a factor in the deal not happening although I'm sure everyone would agree there could have been other reasons.

At one stage though it very much looked like the deal would go ahead which wouldn't have been the case if he didn't want to go there because of the owners.

true but normal for players to talk to clubs and then change mind. Id guess he spoke to them and probably spoke to some sensible people and Con and prob decided be madness to go there.

Id imagine if say a more stable championship club came in for him he might go

More importantly than hoping for a hatrick from Bannan we firstly need to hope that he doesn't get dragged off the pitch by stewards as a lost child before kick off.

Edited by JayDeePee

the problem with any of the bomb squad playing well whether it be in friendlies, reserves or internationals, is that if they play well, people on here will suddenly turn and insist theyre the best since slice bread and should be in the starting 11, basically going from one extreme to the other

we want them to play well solely for the purpose to sell them

Sick of this player and other scroungers at the club sitting on their hands showing no ambition and no desire to further their career elsewhere

The footballing equivalent of Dole Dossers

They need to GTFO so we can move on as a club

Dont get the hate for Bannan from some fans. Always gave 100% for the club on the pitch IMO.

I'm not sure he always gave 100%..

Secondly..

Is he world class?

Are his corners world class?

Is he good enough to play champions league?

Thirdly

Did fans bully him to the point he is leaving.

Did fans bully him to the point a youth player saw this and asked his family to get him a move?

Did fans bully him, which got us relegated?

If you can answer all of these with yes, you are part of the Con unique experiment to troll a thread. Next up, how we all hate Clark (yup, he has started there now)

Edited by dodgyknees

Why is Bannan wearing a Scotland home kit?

Oh no, sorry it was one of the kids.

Not surprised at all... he didn't do enough against Croatia to deserve a starting place.

But he was brilliant in that game, he made that 10 yard pass remember?