RESERVES : 2010/11 season/stats - Chelsea are champions

BOF

Purely on where their ideal positions are, they would line-up as below, but I've no doubt one of the strikers (possibly Forrester) will come back to make up a 4 in midfield.

Siegrist

Berry Beye Devine Deeney

Herd Warnock Johnson

Taylor Forrester Darkin[/code]

Pretty even half. Bolton have one style one that is easy to guess. We are playing the better game with DJ showing up well. Forrester is a handful and Warnock / Beye are being very professional encouraging and talking to the kids. Herd with a typical Herd challenge just on HT :)

[table color=#bccde9:6cbabf9e31][row][mcol]29/03[mcol][mcol][mcol][row][mcol][col][col][col][row][mcol]14:00[mcol]Newcastle United[mcol]2-1[mcol]Everton[row][mcol][col]goal.gif Ryan Donaldson

goal.gif Philip Airey

[col][col]

goal.gif Conor McAleny[row][mcol]14:00[mcol]Wigan Athletic[mcol]2-1[mcol]Arsenal[row][row][mcol][col]goal.gif 53' Callum McManaman

goal.gif 83' Joe Holt

[col][col]

goal.gif 90' Rhys Murphy (p)[/table]

[table color=#bccde9:b41cceeced][row][mcol]29/03[mcol]Bolton Wanderers[mcol]1-0[mcol]ASTON VILLA[row][mcol][col]goal.gif 62' Michael O'Halloran[col][col][/table]

Bah, I think that's us out of the title race - still, it was kind of us to send our reserve team out on loan and give someone else a chance for a change. The young lads seem to be progressing pretty well and the exposure will be god for them.

Good to see Fraizer back.

[table color=#bccde9:3b835bd8f4][row][mcol]29/03[mcol]Sunderland[mcol]1-1[mcol]West Bromwich Albion[row][mcol][col]goal.gif 1' Fraizer Campbell

[col][col]

goal.gif 18' Saido Berahino[/table]

I know Saido.. personally that is.

may i ask how?

I know the coach that recommended him (gave him the opportunity for a trial at west brom) I have been following Behraino for a while, he went to a secondary school in Aston (the coach I know works there) he rated him highly. I have met him a few times and seen him play (though he was 15 at the time). The coach has a very good relationship with WBA.

I met him when he was 15 he is 17/18 (?) now.

ko @ 7pm

[table color=#bccde9:77f4b36260][row][mcol]30/03[mcol]Blackpool[mcol]v[mcol]Wolves[row][mcol][col][col][col][/table]

According to Dan, Siegrist was MOTM closely followed by Warnock & Johnson.

Agree with the MOTM, couple of cracking saves from Big Ben. Warnock did a lot of work and a lot of running. Thought DJ looked a little lost in the second half and faded in and out, but that is why he isn't in the first team yet I guess.

When I have a little more time later or tomorrow I'll post more of my thoughts on last night.