RESERVES : 2010/11 season/stats - Chelsea are champions

BOF

Anyone know if Deeney is a good left back and ready to step up?

I've honestly been wondering the exact same thing for a while now. He captained the youth side last season so he must at least have something about him re- leadership (it could simply be that he was of the age to captain the youths but ...). He'll be 20 in October so he's not exactly a foetus in footballing terms. So who knows... (hopefully).

Only thing i know about him is, he is going out with a girl who supports the shite. Can't blame him though as she's hot.

http://tinyurl.com/6y4mqkt

If you want to have a look at her!

I've honestly been wondering the exact same thing for a while now. He captained the youth side last season so he must at least have something about him re- leadership (it could simply be that he was of the age to captain the youths but ...). He'll be 20 in October so he's not exactly a foetus in footballing terms. So who knows... (hopefully).

Only thing i know about him is, he is going out with a girl who supports the shite. Can't blame him though as she's hot.

:o

Rats. Almost four years since we last lost a home league game in the reserves - the end of a very proud run.

Still with the side we had out, there's plenty of positives for the future - loads of youngsters, a hatful of debutants and we still almost got a draw.

Rats. Almost four years since we last lost a home league game in the reserves - the end of a very proud run.

Still with the side we had out, there's plenty of positives for the future - loads of youngsters, a hatful of debutants and we still almost got a draw.

Wasn't Wolves the other week classed as a home game? The 1-3 loss? Bad form the reserves in right now, tough ask to win the res league this year.

Oh dear oh dear. That is rock bottom. We don't deserve to win the league now. But I think we've put pay to it tonight regardless. In their defence it was a very inexperienced side with most of the regulars out on loan. It's a pity and yet it's probably good for the first team in the long run. The better players are getting competitive league experience and the youths are being blooded a level above themselves.

Yeah, wasn't this Vidal's first experience in reserves? scored too, I think any fan would want more youngsters coming through rather than winning the league (whilst it would be nice)

Vidal is 17 or something? Obviously he is nowhere near ready for first team but I'd love to see him next season or something, sounds promising despite him trying to adjust to the league etc.

:o

Not quite liking her then?