Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I have. The changes haven't really hurt the story at all so far, and it's been decent enough.

It seems to have been received pretty well, which gives hope for a TV serialisation of 11/22/63, which is even better suited for small screen treatment than UTD I think.

UnderTheDome_gtv_rotator.jpg?n=5549

Anybody else been watching this based on a stephen king novel

Really has a stephen king feel to it as well

Yes it's woeful, terrible acting, terrible characters and the book is pretty good as well.

The kid that plays the son, Jesus wept he is stealing a living!

Not much love for Deadwood or OZ in the top lists or even Spartacus.

Oz always loses points for going really really really shit after 

Kareem killed Adebisi

It's like they completely ran out of ideas the instant that happened so just decided to run with any old shit because they had built a fairly large audience.  When they started introducing weird magical sci fi stuff like ageing pills and had that daft basketball competition it had turned from a fairly decent gritty prison drama into (quite literally by the end) a bad pantomime.   The later seasons were laughably bad and I presume like a lot of people I only stuck with it because of the investment I had in the characters during the first few seasons.  

Who was talking about "Badults"?

Saw it was on last night so tuned in out of curiosity.

To be honest, I was expecting it to be not that bad and the abuse would have been exaggerated.

But no. i can confirm that it's **** terrible. Terrible. Awful. 

• Like 1

Not much love for Deadwood or OZ in the top lists or even Spartacus.

Oz always loses points for going really really really shit after 

Kareem killed Adebisi

It's like they completely ran out of ideas the instant that happened so just decided to run with any old shit because they had built a fairly large audience.  When they started introducing weird magical sci fi stuff like ageing pills and had that daft basketball competition it had turned from a fairly decent gritty prison drama into (quite literally by the end) a bad pantomime.   The later seasons were laughably bad and I presume like a lot of people I only stuck with it because of the investment I had in the characters during the first few seasons.  

Ya, it's a shame they kept going really. Excluding the stuff after that point though, I'd definitely have it around my top 5 shows.

Â