Jez

The mirror is reporting he will be on £50k per week. Don't know if it is accurate but that would probably be half of what Carragher was on.

No chance will he be leaving the money train to earn 50K at Liverpool!

The mirror is reporting he will be on £50k per week. Don't know if it is accurate but that would probably be half of what Carragher was on.

was out of contract at City so probably had no otehr offers

He signed up awful quick, wouldn't you say?

I suspect he'll do better at a smaller pond than Liverpool. I'd rather not test the theory :) His form was even improving towards his latter days at Liverpool.

Who else was going to offer him more than 50k a week?

Who else was going to offer him more than 50k a week?

could have waited for MON to find a job ;)

That would be annoying. I want them to stay old and I want them to struggle next season.

I've always considered Fulham to be a team that can play some good stuff on their day, but could also just as easily be a bit of a pushover. No bite or steel.

Bringing Downing in would do nothing to change this.

I suspect he'll do better at a smaller pond than Liverpool. I'd rather not test the theory :) His form was even improving towards his latter days at Liverpool.

How much do you reckon he'll go for?

I don't know his contract situation so I couldn't guess. I'd say he'd be a bargain though, considering how his stock has fallen. And he might see it as a way to get over a bad move to Liverpool.

How much do you reckon he'll go for?
I don't know his contract situation so I couldn't guess. I'd say he'd be a bargain though, considering how his stock has fallen. And he might see it as a way to get over a bad move to Liverpool.

He'd need to be a bargain as I imagine he's on some pretty hefty wages at the Plop too.

Unfortunately I think you're right and will do pretty well if he went to Fulham.