I just don't get Man City.

--------------------Hart---------------

Richards---Kompany---Toure---Clichy

-----------------De Jong---------------

-----Nasri------Toure------Silva-------

-----------------------Aguero-------------

---------------Dzeko--------------------

?

**** knows. There will be a lot of players doing their own thing, though.

The Nasri signing by City really sickens me, I don't know why, probably because I think Nasri is fantastic and I know he will used in the wrong position at City like so many before.

I hate Mancini's style, pack the team with midfielders, nearly all midfielders who should be playing through the middle.

But he'll shunt them out wide, all he cares bout is possession of the ball, he hates proper wingers who will often lose the ball by their nature.

Yeah think Barry will lose his place. Still an important member of their team though. Milner is gonna struggle for games off the bench unless there's a few injuries. If not he's limited to cup games, he deserves better then that.

I'd say Barry will end up out of the team.

I always think that but then he always plays. He loves a defensive minded midfielder.

A Toure and De Jong middle 2 are fine against 80% of teams. And then it's a fight for the front 4. Mancini may go super defensive against some Prem and CL teams so Barry may get a place then.

But Mancini needs to be positive if he's aiming for the title and IMO Barry will be squeezed out.

I'd say Barry will end up out of the team.

I always think that but then he always plays. He loves a defensive minded midfielder.

A Toure and De Jong middle 2 are fine against 80% of teams. And then it's a fight for the front 4. Mancini may go super defensive against some Prem and CL teams so Barry may get a place then.

But Mancini needs to be positive if he's aiming for the title and IMO Barry will be squeezed out.

He should be positive....but this is Mancini.

Yeah think Barry will lose his place. Still an important member of their team though. Milner is gonna struggle for games off the bench unless there's a few injuries. If not he's limited to cup games, he deserves better then that.

No he doesn't he chose to go there. Players never employ foresight regarding transfers to other clubs. Maybe they just don't have the intelligence.

He deserves what he gets.

Ruben Micael and Falcao are close to sign with Atletico for 40/50M€ both.

Jorge Ribeiro signed with Granada (he is the brother of Maniche).

Carlos Martins, Júlio César went on loan to Granada too, Jara and Yebda may be the next to go on loan.

Balboa signed with Beira-Mar for 1 year.

Lima (Sp. Braga) is the next FW of Besiktas.

Simon Vukcevic is close to sign with Blackburn.