Jez

I disagree. Don't really see him playing for a top 6 team in the future, and he's just being overhyped.

he has played for england at 20, not many players can say that, some players haven't even made their debut for their club side at this age

I disagree. Don't really see him playing for a top 6 team in the future, and he's just being overhyped.

he has played for england at 20, not many players can say that, some players haven't even made their debut for their club side at this age

so did Lee Hendrie ;)

so did Lee Hendrie ;)

he was 21

Parejo to Valencia for 5 million euros...

The Madrid midfielder Daniel Parejo has become a new player of Valencia. Manuel Llorente and Angel Torres, president of Valencia and Getafe respectively, have agreed tonight the transfer of the player for five million euros. For its part, Real Madrid could still exercise the right of first refusal on the player, as he still would have two years to do so.

If Real Madrid decided not to exercise its right of first refusal, 30% of the gain of the player would go into the coffers of the club.

Parejo, trained in the ranks of Real Madrid, has completed its second season this year at Getafe, where he played 30 league games, in which he has scored three goals.