Jez

James Vaughan has signed for Norwich from Everton.

Can he help them stay up? Is he better than what they have, Jackson, Holt?

i think he will get a few goals for them, i have always rated this player since he first came onto the scene

Great move for him personally, I guess he'll fit in there and as long as he stays fit, has the chance to show whether he's good enough.

im not saying he's shit but what has Vaughan done to get such high praise?

injuries have clearly hampered him but he's not done anything when he's been fit...

he's got pace but thats pretty much all we can say about him surely

Norwich is his level perhaps?

im not saying he's shit but what has Vaughan done to get such high praise?

injuries have clearly hampered him but he's not done anything when he's been fit...

he's got pace but thats pretty much all we can say about him surely

Norwich is his level perhaps?

Not much, but Norwich have a history of creating good strikers from very average players... Huckerby and Ashton just to name a couple. It could be an excellent move for Vaughan.

Vaughan is a cracking player. Were it not for his injuries he would be one of the best of his generation.

I can only hope this is said with tongue firmly in cheek

regardless of whether it is, i think it's true, when he was 16 he was superb but never kicked on due to injuries

Vaughan is a cracking player. Were it not for his injuries he would be one of the best of his generation.

I can only hope this is said with tongue firmly in cheek

Yes, it is tongue in cheek. :lol:

To be fair Vaughan was a very good striker when he was 16/17 and was tipped for big things. I think it's a shrewd move by Norwich as the lad certainly has talent.

agreed, he will score goals next season if he stays fit

That's the problem though 'will score goals if he stays fit' can be tagged on to several players, owen and bellamy just off the top of my head, but deep down every man and his dog knows he isn't staying fit for 38 games

That's the problem though 'will score goals if he stays fit' can be tagged on to several players, owen and bellamy just off the top of my head, but deep down every man and his dog knows he isn't staying fit for 38 games

he is 23 years old, he still has plenty of time

Javier Matallanas says that Mourinho threatened to go to Chelsea...

The dismissal of general manager Jorge Valdano as Real Madrid crashed last Wednesday because Jose Mourinho gave ultimatum to Florentino Perez. If Valdano had not been fired , Mou would have returned to Chelsea before Roman Abramovich's insistence to recover as general manager. Real Madrid coach had already raised its Ultimatum months ago. "Either Valdano or me."

He had communicated to the players, specifically the day of the second leg of the quarterfinals of Copa del Rey against Atlético in the Vicente Calderon when he said that he would leave at the end of season if not met certain conditions.

http://tinyurl.com/3nf72x4

Would be a good signing but a free sounds strange. Did he not sign a long term contract in January unless he has a release on relegation clause which would be a terrible business move as they were bottom when he signed