Jez

Who knows whether its true but I could see it happening.

They put over £100m on the table a couple years ago for Kaka and they didn't even have any European football then. It depends on a number of things. Real Madrid's financial situation, Jose's career plans, whether wages of £500,000 a week would be enough for Ronaldo to join Utds rivals. He'd also bag ~10% of the transfer fee too.

it gives ronaldo the opportunity to prove that he really is the biggest word removed in football

you say who wouldnt want 500k euros a week? for me and you yes but for a man already on around 250k? if that isnt greed i dont know what is

I know what you're saying but sometimes an offer is just too good to refuse. If I was Ronnie on say, £250k a week and my agent sounded me out about a £500k a week deal I'd be thinking about what good I could do with that extra money. Spread it around the family/friends. Charities I'd be involved with for example. Youth academies.

At the end of the day its just playing football, and its a short career, get what you can whilst people are willing to give it you.

The latest chapter of Carlos Tevez transfer soap opera is that he now wants to leave again... Could this be linked to the rumour of Ronaldo coming in (and he may now go the other way?)

Yeah but if him from apple got offered a job at dell on double his wage do you think he'd take it or say I'm rich enough and at a better company? I don't why when footballers show a bit of greed people are quick to jump on the any other walk of life and you'd do it band wagon IMO it's not true

ronaldo especially having not won anything with Madrid yet would be crazy joining city, even the most die hard of city fans would struggle with their footballing reasons bullshit

If city offered 150m I don't think for a minute Madrid would say we can't afford to lose hi

or criticise them for doing so, at the same time it wouldn't change my opinion of city, what it would do is make me dislike ronaldo even more

I know what you're saying but sometimes an offer is just too good to refuse. If I was Ronnie on say, £250k a week and my agent sounded me out about a £500k a week deal I'd be thinking about what good I could do with that extra money. Spread it around the family/friends. Charities I'd be involved with for example. Youth academies.

Actually if you were Ronnie I rather suspect you would be thinking about watches the size of babies heads, fast cars, bling, sun oil and flying a few hotties around the world and making sure they get through customs (or so the story goes) and your only thoughts about youth academies would be which of the spotty kids is going to shine your car today.

At the end of the day its just playing football, and its a short career, get what you can whilst people are willing to give it you.

One way of looking at it. The other is you only need so much money and no amount of money is going to make up for the trophies you should have won in your career.

Me personally I'd be more interested in winning stuff than what I earned.

Although I accept Real and Madrid both won the same this season.

;)

Artur Moraes from Braga (Roberto might leave Benfica on loan), Nolito from Barcelona and Rodrigo Mora are also confirmed to Benfica. Cardozo might leave to D.Kiev (15/25M €)

Hildebrand is now a free player.

Silvio (Sp. Braga) will sign with At. Madrid

Vandinho (Sp. Braga) will leave also.

Imorou signed with Braga (5 years)

Porto and Benfica are fighting to sign Witsel.

Yeah Graeme Hunter has been saying this for about 10 months. He would fit in perfectly there with their style of play.

Where he fits in is strange but i think he could adapt to any forward position and would be a very good backup for Messi