Jez

Man U apparently in for Roberto Firmino for £13m, that would be an absolute steal for them.

Looks likely, his agent has said he'll be playing in premier league next season.

Excellent player from what I've seen but will he fit into the Man. United formation as he's not quite an out and out striker.

Buy back clause means Barça get to decide whether they want him and Everton have no say in it. In other words if it turns out we've sold you a good one then we want him back. I would hate buy back clauses in our purchases.

Buy back clause means Barça get to decide whether they want him and Everton have no say in it. In other words if it turns out we've sold you a good one then we want him back. I would hate buy back clauses in our purchases.

yeah barca wanted to loan him but he said no so this is the next best thing

The odds of him being to Barça's standard are slim to none so Everton will probably be ok. It's still not a great position to be in because even an increase in his value could make it worth Barça's while to buy him back for €3m similar to what Atlético could now do with Alderweireld.

He scored a couple of nice goals around xmas time when he was on loan there but don't think he was a huge influence thereafter, it was the Lukaku and Barkley show second half of season back then.

Hardly seen him for Sevilla last few months.

3m though it's worth the deal.

What happens to a buy back clause of the player is sold or his contract runs down. Hypothetically, if he signs a 1 year deal at Everton, let's it run down, become a free agent and then sign from free for Everton or someone else, would Barcelona still be entitled to a 6m buy back? Also, what if Everton sell him for 7m to someone else in a few years, would barca be told they have to increase the buy back or what? Seems a very messy agreement in principal