Jez

Fair play to Borini if it is true, from what I've seen it looks like he wants to stay and earn more money on the bench at Liverpool.

Fixed.

Well that is complete bullshit, with a £14m transfer offer and going from a squad member to the big man, will undoubtedly come a fat wage rise and a fat signing on fee.

swansea are nailed on for relegation this season, losing vorm, bony, davies, michu, replaced Michael Laudrup with Garry Monk :crylaugh:

southampton will struggle too.

Can see Swansea really struggling unless they spend wisely. Selling players and not replacing them as yet...

swansea are nailed on for relegation this season, losing vorm, bony, davies, michu, replaced Michael Laudrup with Garry Monk :crylaugh:

southampton will struggle too. 

Well looks like they are signing SIgurdsson who is a class player.

If Bony does go they will get massive money for him.

I don't understand why Vorm is leaving for spurs. I knows it's a step up, more money ect but he's going as back up surely. I don't believe another clubs in & round Tottenham's level wouldn't of signed him as a no 1. Crazy

He looked shaky at best after his knee surgery and Fabianski just arrived at Swansea to take his spot IMO. His choice was between the Swansea bench with a few cup games or the Spurs bench with double the salary and Europa League games as well.

I don't understand why Vorm is leaving for spurs. I knows it's a step up, more money ect but he's going as back up surely. I don't believe another clubs in & round Tottenham's level wouldn't of signed him as a no 1. Crazy

He looked shaky at best after his knee surgery and Fabianski just arrived at Swansea to take his spot IMO. His choice was between the Swansea bench with a few cup games or the Spurs bench with double the salary and Europa League games as well.

I think Vorm is better then Flappy hands ski. Strange career move by Vorm, but I guess he will play in the league cup games, and possibly a few in Europe too. 

Is Lloris even that good? Quick off his line and a good shot stopper but I don't think he's anything special.

Yes he is. He's excellent. A year or two ago I rated Lloris as the best in the world, and I still think he's up there (although a couple of others have surpassed him)

Is Lloris even that good? Quick off his line and a good shot stopper but I don't think he's anything special.

Yes he is. He's excellent. A year or two ago I rated Lloris as the best in the world, and I still think he's up there (although a couple of others have surpassed him)

Really? Maybe I just haven't watched him enough or he has had poor games in the times I've seen him.

Fabianski is a really solid keeper IMO. Think he'll surprise a lot of people next season. 

Really solid might be a stretch (although I suppose it's all relative) but I'd definitely pick the Fabianski I watched last season over post-surgery Vorm.

The "flappyanski" tag is harsh on him because he's decent at claiming balls from crosses. It's hard as a keeper to get straight back into it when you've only played cup games for your entire career.