The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Borussia apparently bracing themselves for Reus' sale to Bayern Munich come January. I'll be gutted, but not worried as long as we get a decent wedge; when we sold Marin, we bought Reus. When we sold Jansen, we promoted Marin. Circle of life, we'll just go back to the 2.Liga or our reserves for the next Reus. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say this lot...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••Marc-André ter Stegen

Lukasz Piszczek•••Philipp Wollscheid••••Mats Hummels••••Philipp Lahm

••Marco Reus•••••••Mario Götze•••••••Shinji Kagawa••.•Franck Ribéry

•••••••••••••••••••Mario Gomez••••Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Might not be so popular on here, but my german team is Hertha Berlin.

"Als ich ein kleiner Junge war,

fragt ich mein Vater:

Was wird es sein?

Wird es Borussia oder die Eintracht?

Mein Vater sagte: Nein!

Hertha BSC, nur Hertha BSC,

nur Hertha BSC, Hertha BSC!"

Although I have started to get a soft spot for Mönchengladbach, as Håvard Nordtveit plays there. He comes from my hometown, and played for my club here in Norway; FK Haugesund. He is now in a discussion about extending his contract. What do you make of him Gareth?

My team, Union Berlin...
Might not be so popular on here, but my german team is Hertha Berlin.
I'll say, AndFos.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Although I have started to get a soft spot for Mönchengladbach, as Håvard Nordtveit plays there. He comes from my hometown, and played for my club here in Norway; FK Haugesund. He is now in a discussion about extending his contract. What do you make of him Gareth?
I bloody love him. Him and Neustadter have been a revelation in the middle of the park.

What.a.****.weekend.

Köln-Gladbach, 50000 people and I was there....Super.

Dortmund-Schalke, 80720 people and I was there...Super.

The Dortmun-Schalke game was something really special and "the yellow wall" - WOW!

Gareth, Gladbach were absolutley awesome, totally thrashed Köln playing some really nice football too! Reus, Hanke, Hermann, Arango, The keeper (Ter stegen?), Dante, Nordtveit good good players all of them! And super fans. I´m starting to grow a soft spot for them, they are cool. Oh, and Marco Reus, what I wish for Villa to have a player like that. Or Goetze for that matter.....

He's done well wherever he's been, Hertha jumped the gun when they got rid. He'd already taken them to the top end of the league on a shoestring budget, then when money got a bit tight and the board flogged their best players all in one season without replacing them the club struggled badly and Favre got the boot. Before that he'd won pretty much everything there was to win in Switzerland.

Â