Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

The AK74u is available reasonably early. Stick a grip and rapid fire on it (warlord perk needed) and you'll rarely lose a firefight as long as you land first bullet and have decent connection. The Stoner takes a while but it's a **** beast !

You're wrong.

Never, ever use warlord. Sleight of hand is just too good to waste.

Whack extended mags on it, best attachment on the game.

And the stoner is terrible.

Apart from that, you're 100% correct. ;)

I like the extra grenades warlord provides. Sleight of hand is useful if you're a rusher , which I am not :D And the Stoner is awesome as long as you don't plan on running around a lot , which I don't. :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I camp. A lot.

Fixed it for you pal ;)

AN OUTRAGEOUS SLUR UPON MY CHARACTER !!!!!!!!!

I move slowly and deliberately from position of cover to position of cover , just like I was taught to by Woody the unexceptional gamer on youtube. I'm 30 years old with very little FPS experience so my reflexes are not suited to run and gun tactics. I play smart and use tactics and knowledge !

I take this game very seriously !!!!!

So much so in fact that my wife bought me these bad boys for christmas, which I am wearing right now !!!

photoon20110206at1425.jpg

Anyone who has played counterstrike in a clan knows when it comes to matches camping is good. Campers get their comeuppance in public though. I'm the kind of grenades, so once I know where someone is, BOOM. got 7 base kills in one match of TDM on jungle last night.

Anyone who has played counterstrike in a clan knows when it comes to matches camping is good. Campers get their comeuppance in public though. I'm the kind of grenades, so once I know where someone is, BOOM. got 7 base kills in one match of TDM on jungle last night.

I've come acrocss loads of campers this weekend, and to be honest, despite the killstreak rewards having been toned down, the game is still full of them. People that camp are words removed and ruin the game for those that want to play it properly, sit in a corner, picking off unsuspecting people, protecting their kill/death ratio, and making their way to nice chopper gunner they've not earned, tipping the game in their favour despite the fact they've done absolutely fuckall. I don't mind getting killed by someone who's not playing like a coward, but campers, no!

Some guy was doing it on Jungle last night in one of my games, on the top of the cliff. We were running his team all over the place until they all started camping and getting choppers etc. **** that, needless to say i left the game!

Some guy was doing it on Jungle last night in one of my games, on the top of the cliff.

People moan about peope camping but are you honestly telling me than when you take up a position (like the one you mention on jungle) and nobody is able to kill you, but you are killing loads of their team, that you move position just so that nobody can call you a camper??

Nah.

That is camping.

I run and gun, I don't stay in the same spot.

I don't mind being killed by someone who is not camping, as you've got a 50/50 chance of coming out on top, but thats not the case with a camper, as most of the time, you don't know they're there. They don't want to play on a level playing field because they're shit and their precious kill/ratio will get raped.

I accept that with the objective based games, you're going to get a degree of camping, as you're protecting something, but I play team deathmatch, where you're suppose to go for kills, but people still do it.

Like that guy I referred to earlier on the cliff on Jungle, he sat up there for virtually the entire game, overlooking people playing the game properly and not hiding, just picking them off, thats not fair in my book. Then the killstreak rewards started rolling into town, so i **** off, i can't be playing with people like that, god knows how he gets any enjoyment out of playing like that.

I would play the barebones playlist where it's just gun on gun, no killstreak rewards, perks etc. But i shouldn't have to sacrifice perks that i usually play with to avoid these words removed.

Fairplay to Treyarch for sorting out the Second Chance perk aswell.

"We're going to be dropping in behind enemy lines, in a highly volatile enviroment. We are entering a war zone so shoot on sight...good luck gentlemen, may God be with you."

"Oh...and no hiding, you've got to run around in the open and give the enemy a fair crack of the whip!"

no camping is staying in the same position and not moving at all. and when you die you spawn and immediately go to another position.

you die eventually. especially with me.

I get killed by a camper, I go straight back to them and nade them. the ONLY way they don't die is if another enemy stops me.

like I said I got 7 kills on Jungle last night.

one of which included me throwing a grenade over the broken walkway and timed to explode to kill two people ontop of that cliff who sniped me about 15 seconds previously.

Camping is fine, because I get a lot of kills

"We're going to be dropping in behind enemy lines, in a highly volatile enviroment. We are entering a war zone so shoot on sight...good luck gentlemen, may God be with you."

"Oh...and no hiding, you've got to run around in the open and give the enemy a fair crack of the whip!"

:lol:

It's funny how run and gunners always say their way is the correct way. The thing that makes these games fun and varied is the many different styles on display. There will always be campers so if they're pissing you off just change to a noob tube class when you die and **** them up. LAW's and RPG's are pretty useful too.

I'm nowhere near cool enough to carry off 'nades' :lol:

I've never quite understood the 'camping' hate. It just that persons style. If it works for them then fine, in my experience its not really that successful anyway.

Â