Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but if a person isn't purposely spawn camping, then it's unfair. Spawning also works the other way too, the amount of times I've just ran past someone spawning inside a room and they've just gunned me down is ridiculous.

Is there anyway you can get your playercard generated online btw?

Just had a nice couple of hours gaming with Villa Neil 81 and villalad77. We showed 'em all how the Villa Boys do it ;)

Finally hit level 50 too, also managed to get my K/D ratio up to 1.70 from 1.37 this week. I've been on fire. RAWR

Yea good games both.

We'd not lost a game until those geordies joined the lobby, the ones as DRLO as their clan tag, Havana was the map, we got handed our first beating. Not too sure why we got separated towards the end either, although i didnt have the same clan tag as you pair, we were still in a aprty together?

There were two games on Nuketown at the end aswell, i was on the team with the geordie, with you and Tamuff on the other, you pair were racking up the kills, and they were going mental, you both finished on 20+ kills each.

Why is the FAMAS fully automatic on this, but on MW2, it was a three bullet burst or something like that??

Why is the FAMAS fully automatic on this, but on MW2, it was a three bullet burst or something like that??

They are different models of the FAMAS.

qpP5t.jpg

Black Ops has the FAMAS Felin

kfrC5.jpg

MW2 used the FAMAS F1

Yea good games both.

We'd not lost a game until those geordies joined the lobby, the ones as DRLO as their clan tag, Havana was the map, we got handed our first beating. Not too sure why we got separated towards the end either, although i didnt have the same clan tag as you pair, we were still in a aprty together?

There were two games on Nuketown at the end aswell, i was on the team with the geordie, with you and Tamuff on the other, you pair were racking up the kills, and they were going mental, you both finished on 20+ kills each.

Were they really? Hahaha. I love it when people lose their rag. Yeah we got demolished in that Havana game, but did you notice that the other 3 lads in our 'team' all ran around together resulting in someone getting 3 kills in one go alot of the time. They were like a shoal of fish, one behind the other all the time.

Just had a nice couple of hours gaming with Villa Neil 81 and villalad77. We showed 'em all how the Villa Boys do it ;)

Finally hit level 50 too, also managed to get my K/D ratio up to 1.70 from 1.37 this week. I've been on fire. RAWR

Yeah, had a brilliant time last night, We were invincible for a while which was great!

As others have said, I really miss the semi-auto FAMAS :-(

Also, is there any way of getting more than 1 claymore? I was pissed on on MW2 when they limited it to 1 but at least you could get them from scavenging. On this you cannot even get a second one there. I was hoping after I completed the challenge (150 packages) it would allow it but not. booo.

Yeah, had a brilliant time last night, We were invincible for a while which was great!

As others have said, I really miss the semi-auto FAMAS :-(

Also, is there any way of getting more than 1 claymore? I was pissed on on MW2 when they limited it to 1 but at least you could get them from scavenging. On this you cannot even get a second one there. I was hoping after I completed the challenge (150 packages) it would allow it but not. booo.

You can steal the other team's claymores with Hacker Pro can't you?

So what does everyone play on, PS3 or X-box?

I'm on PS, wouldn't mind getting stuck in with some VTers on there.

I play on PS3, add me- djdabush.

Although I should imagine your connection will suck if its a British host.

So what does everyone play on, PS3 or X-box?

I'm on PS, wouldn't mind getting stuck in with some VTers on there.

I play on PS3, add me- djdabush.

Although I should imagine your connection will suck if its a British host.

Cool, I'll add yo later and then proceed to shoot you. :P

You'll recognise when I add you. (wainy316).

I rarely have connection problems, but the internet in Korea is super fast.

Will me having a UK PS account affect my connection then?

Â