Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Well if you get on again, feel free to throw them at me with wild abandon! 8)

I did finally get to grips with planting bombs last night though. Demolition is definitely the match type to go with; the other two are just too **** hard.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why will nobody throw grenades at me? I need to throw back just 2 more for Flak Jacket Pro, and in 3 hours of every objective based game I tried last night everyone had stopped throwing grenades. ARGH! :x

Just get yourself in that look out tower in Firing Range (the one between the workshop and the half finished open air building) that must be the most grenaded spot in the game!

Why will nobody throw grenades at me? I need to throw back just 2 more for Flak Jacket Pro, and in 3 hours of every objective based game I tried last night everyone had stopped throwing grenades. ARGH! :x

Just get yourself in that look out tower in Firing Range (the one between the workshop and the half finished open air building) that must be the most grenaded spot in the game!

Though they do tend to be cooked grenades that go up in there meaning by the time you pick it up it's already primed to blow!

I'll be honest, I didn't get a single kill on MW2 by throwing back grenades, I panic and run as soon as I see the warning sign! :)

For some reason, even if you die mid-throw it still counts towards FJ Pro (thank **** as well, out of the 3 I've thrown back so far only 1 of them actually left my hand before going off; the other 2 resulted in painful death).

One thing's for sure, the amount of grief these pro perks have caused me means I am never, ever prestiging. Bells and whistles for the sake of having to go through all that shit again? Ah-no-****-thank-you.

I'll be honest, I didn't get a single kill on MW2 by throwing back grenades, I panic and run as soon as I see the warning sign! :)

Ha ha, same here! The odd time I've tried to throw it back, my hand-eye coordination goes into Stephen Hawking mode, and I just make a complete mess of it.

For some reason, even if you die mid-throw it still counts towards FJ Pro (thank **** as well, out of the 3 I've thrown back so far only 1 of them actually left my hand before going off; the other 2 resulted in painful death).

One thing's for sure, the amount of grief these pro perks have caused me means I am never, ever prestiging. Bells and whistles for the sake of having to go through all that shit again? Ah-no-****-thank-you.

Me either. Mind you by the time I get there the next COD will be out anyway.

Well the patch seems to have made things worse for PC users. Although I revalidated my files and it seems as though the patches aren't being applied properly so hopefully is should be working okay now. I have played about 30 hours online now and its just MW2 with a new hat.

stacy.gif

No innovation nothing interesting or new. Its just more of the same mindless run n' spray. THey really need to go back to the drawing board if they are going to keep the series going.

Took the plunge and prestiged tonight.

What do the Prestige Leaderboards do?

Nothing, and if you choose to prestige after that you have to buy yourself onto them again. They're pointless.

Got Ghost pro the other day, and THANK GOD I did! The amount of people just rinsing the chopper gunner this last week is ridiculous.

Is anyone sniping? now the game has been established with camp spots spawn areas I'm using mine a lot more and reaping the awards :D

Got Ghost pro the other day, and THANK GOD I did! The amount of people just rinsing the chopper gunner this last week is ridiculous.

Is anyone sniping? now the game has been established with camp spots spawn areas I'm using mine a lot more and reaping the awards :D

How do you mean?

Demolition is fun, I'd previously ignored it but it's a great laugh (and isn't as bastard frustrating as Search & Destroy and the other bomb-based game types). I'm on hols for two weeks now, I'm already suffering withdrawal symptoms. :shock:

It's annoying me. I think I need to change the game mode I play or something, maybe just find a new weapon. Ahhh.
How much time have you played?

I sort of go through phases, play it alot for maybe 10 hours one week then barely touch it the next.

Â