Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to level 19 on 'Five' with just two people. I've got a half decent strategy for it.

Stay in the beginning room until wave 3/4, open the corridor and get down there for 5, take the MP5 and the both of you try hold out that wave, the next one can be a bit annoying as it's usually the gun thief thing, the best thing to do is follow him a little bit, then cut back to the teleporter on the other side and you should be able to cut him off, shoot him as much as you can when he's running towards you. It's difficult to kill him otherwise because you'll run out of sprint.

After this you need to get into the middle room with the computers and the teleporter and start running in circles around it. Only sprint when you need to, usually to get through gaps being closed by zombies and don't kill any until it seems like they've stopped spawning. Killing them before they've all finished spawning is risky because they'll start coming through the windows in the room you're circling and might cut you off. It really isn't difficult to keep 50 or however many zombies chasing you, stick to your route and that's it. Whenever you get the chance pack-a-punch the MP5 and if you can, try keep the M1911 because that's just about the best gun on the game pack-a-punched. You don't need the box, but if you want to take anything, replace the pistols. The MP5 is needed because there is ammo on the walkway above.

I got to wave 19 and I did wave 17, 18 and 19 by myself plus only died because I had to go get MP5 ammo mid round, got surrounded on the walk way above. Definitely doable for anybody.

You might say Hanoi Rocks?

You might, but the shame you would bring upon yourself and your family would not be worth it. :lol:

That Stoner is pretty nice. Especially on the really small maps, love how long it takes to get through a whole clip with the extended mags. Wall penetration is hilarious. I must admit, I also gave the pylon on WMD a whirl. It was fun. I'll wash, but I'll never be clean.

I do have a few weird gripes with the game thus far; I started naming my setups and apparently I was not allowed to use the word "Assault" as it was deemed a profanity, yet surely nobody sees the names of my setups bar me and every second person has got a cock for a logo or their name is "StormJism0789" anyway.

I was also slightly galled to join a game yesterday that finished within a split-second of me getting in (literally, screen flashed then it went to final killcam); I was thrown on the losing side and it was counted on my profile. There was some cussing after that, I can tell you.

Question, why equipment or perks give the little radar round your position?

Also, what killstreak reward shows the enemy as little red triangles?

Motion sensor, Throw out a decoy, plant down your motion sensor and watch them come running in :lol:

Motion sensor, Throw out a decoy, plant down your motion sensor and watch them come running in :lol:

I use the decoy all the time but whats with the motion sensor? Is that a piece of equipment used instead in my case of a claymore?

I use the decoy all the time but whats with the motion sensor? Is that a piece of equipment used instead in my case of a claymore?

Its equipment that acts as a mini UAV in the radius of where you place it. The radius isnt very big though.

Heartbeat sensors were the worst thing about mw2

Heartbeat sensors were the worst thing about mw2

You can say that again.

I loved the HB sensor; crack it on a supressed Scar-H with the ol' Ghost/Warlord/Ninja and you are laughing.

Yes its instead of the claymore

Â