Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

One of my mates has dropped out for the match at Egbaston on Sat (England v australia )

he's already paid for the ticket so it's free to a good home if anyone wants it ... like all things that sound too good to be true , there is a catch ... you'll have to sit next to me for the day :)

reply / PM if you want it ... if I get more than one response then we can play Rock Paper Scissors for it or something ...

http://createsend.com/t/r-F698D11F3632619D2540EF23F30FEDED

TOM KOHLER-CADMORE - CLUB STATEMENT

Tom Scott CEO of Worcestershire County Cricket Club has made the following statement today;

“Worcestershire County Cricket Club have mutually agreed with Tom Kohler-Cadmore and his representative of the immediate release from his contract with the club.

We would like to thank Tom for the contribution he has made at New Road and wish him continued success in the future”

Tom Kohler-Cadmore said; “I’d like to thank the coaches and support staff, players and the loyal fans for their support over my time at the club”

Not even seeing out his contract. Must have really rubbed them up the wrong way. Shame. 

4 hours ago, Rodders said:

http://createsend.com/t/r-F698D11F3632619D2540EF23F30FEDED

Not even seeing out his contract. Must have really rubbed them up the wrong way. Shame. 

Blimey. That's a bit weird, though. Doesn't it mean that he can go and sign for Yorks straightaway?

Edit: Already signed but,

Under the terms of the deal, Kohler-Cadmore will not be eligible to play against Worcestershire in 2017, meaning he will not face them in the One-Day Cup semi-final should Yorkshire beat Surrey in their quarter-final on 13 June.

So perhaps Worcs have got a few quid from Yorks to release him?

Edited by snowychap

South Africa were shambolic today. Some of the run outs you wouldn't even see in school cricket. Cannot fathom how a team with multiple match winners cannot get over their mental bug in tournament play. 

An India England final would be a terrific spectacle. 

• Like 1

Yes I agree and we have bowled too short as well. Should have learnt how from Pakistans bowling. Chokers! Could have done with Woakes or even Willey. Suits pitch them up swing bowlers more than bang them into the deck 

Edited by PaulC

3 hours ago, Rodders said:

You mean, why is the England and Wales cricket team playing in Wales?

Yep, I realise that it’s the England and Wales cricket board, but the team is hardly littered with Welsh players is it, are there any? And there’s what, one county out of twenty that play in the county championship?

I just thought it strange that half the England games have been played in Wales.

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

Yep, I realise that it’s the England and Wales cricket board, but the team is hardly littered with Welsh players is it, are there any? And there’s what, one county out of twenty that play in the county championship?

I just thought it strange that half the England games have been played in Wales.

Bad pick for a semi should have been one of the major grounds

Â