1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • UKIP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

Clegg lost it tonight with the other two highlighting his immigation election losing policy.

Brown is just an idiot relying on the "mythical" future time when we get out of recession and get onto a real growth.

Cameron isn't bight enough.

Hang this parliament.........................Please.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again a clear victory for cameron easily the best of the 3 tonight

might even sneak a majority if he carries on like this

I disagree.

I think Clegg won but was clearly rattled when he lost his composure over immigration.

Clegg actually engaging with the people asking the questions stuck out for me. The camera cut away several times to show the person asking the question either nodding or smiling as he answered. It may be a small detail but I thought it was significant.

And yet when Cameron engaged with the question asker in the first debate everyone slammed him for not looking into the camera and talking to "the nation". Clegg does it, and it's the best thing ever.

Strange...........

I think Brown has won it. He came across far better on the economic issues than the other two. They looked like novices.

Cameron as PM? Dear God no..but can we really have another 5 years of Gordon Brown?

Brown will stay right up until 2015, that is for sure, unless he is booted out by his party.

The BBC "worm" when brown said I know how to run the economy

dropped almost off the screen

interesting with floating voters cleggs worm was in orbit before he'd even done anything

oh and when cameron spoke on inheritence tax the blue line was flatlining at the top of the screen , so it would appear to be popular

on immigration when Cameron attacked clegg he went down into negative area

i only watched first 30 mins andcameron got a big fat zero based on that avoided any questions and squirmed about providing support for the rich and inheritance task. watched the last nigeria programme then far more interesting.

tony you have said so many things looking back

I ve said I didn’t think anyone had won; I am amazed when any of the party faithful come out and say ‘we won it’. But Brown as the current incumbent has to do more than he has done.

I am sure I could find some criticism of the Tories by me. Some criticism of Liberal Democrat and lots of anger at Labour. Why can’t you accept that lots of people have had enough of the current government. Some of us will be happy with a Conservative government, some of us will be happy with the Liberal Democrats, some will be happy with a coalition, but mainly they will be happy to see Brown out of a job. He’s had 13 years as Chancellor and then as PM. Thats enough time, even for a successful politician. Do you have nothing negative to say about Brown?

NOW

“I know how to run the economy in good times and bad”

THEN

“No return to Boom and Bust”

Brown is the DOL of politics. Great when its going well, when it went goes bad, passes the buck.

to be fair, you couldn't call them an honest bunch of lads though

zoned out of the debate this time, seen it twice already and the answers were on loop......when I say answers, I obviously mean rehearsed mini speach regardless of actual content of question

squirmed about providing support for the rich and inheritance

as above .. the Worm went into orbit when Cameron answered browns constant theme of inheritance tax

I doubt the entire audience were double millionaires either .. the policy sounded quite fair , if you work hard and save hard why shouldn't you be able to leave your property to your family

Brown OG really to keep raising it thinking he was hitting home

the worm showed all negative politics doesn't go down well ..sadly for Brown he focused (again) too much on the negative

Maybe the French have it right with these polls things - don;t they ban them. They are being shown up as complete and utter useless mechanisms - how can they say who "won" a debate that was on so many issues? - As Mike says Fulham won because they scored more goals, I won on the lottery last night because I now have some money in my account because I picked the right numbers, the polls though must ask ambiguous questions - and does anyone actually know people that they ask? I speak to people all around the UK as part of my job and I have never heard of any of them being part of this mythical set of people

well one can only guess that Mandy and Campbell know the games up

latest news from Spin alley

Alastair Campbell overheard saying: "We've had it"

Mandy in terrible strop and has just stormed out of room