• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if he'll play on Friday (assuming he's still here) and what kind of reception he'll get if he does.

Ofcourse we all know that booing a Villa player happens only exceptionally rarely at Villa park but i think he could encounter a touch of animosity if he does play.

One of the things that annoys me most about this Milner situation is, that only about 6-8 months ago Milner was singing MON and Villa's praises. He was basically saying how playing for a settled club with a settled manager, not a manager conveyor belt like at Newcastle, was improving his game. Now 6 months down the line, Man City wave a wad of cash at him and those thoughts leave his mind, the manager conveyor belt won't be a problem for him anymore, because let's face it Mancini will probably be fired by Christmas if they don't look like getting Champs League.

Footballers eh, imo you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

Totally agree and thats how the Villa management feel !

Quite right.

If we needed the money we'd have sold him by now as MON both wants and needs new players in, easy peasy.

Exactly, we can't be desperate for money or we would have taken Man Citys offer and begun spending it.

We can afford to not sell him and still buy this window, MON always leaves it to August to buy players, Milner or not. The papers don't have a clue.

Also, Milner will not sulk if he doesn't get a move. There is no danger whatsoever with holding onto the player and refusing to budge on price.

Think Dave on H and V has had the same text off me about Milner but stress the information is unconfirmed but if it's true then something has to give this week .

What's been said?

if whats been said is true,i hope when he signs for that bunch of rocket polishers he gets crunched and **** up in his first game,we pay the little **** wages now nobody else.fine him now,tell Man City to pay up what we want by the end of the week.if they dont id let him sit on the bench for the rest of the season c.nt..

if whats been said is true,i hope when he signs for that bunch of rocket polishers he gets crunched and **** up in his first game,we pay the little **** wages now nobody else.fine him now,tell Man City to pay up what we want by the end of the week.if they dont id let him sit on the bench for the rest of the season c.nt..

Argument / Falling out during "amicable" talks following a refusal to play in Portugal.

Could be wrong though don`t take it as gospel, I just hope it`s sorted as quickly as possible.

Think Dave on H and V has had the same text off me about Milner but stress the information is unconfirmed but if it's true then something has to give this week .

What's been said?

Apparently MON and JM have fallen out and JM has refused to play for Villa and will be gone by the weekend.

One of the things that annoys me most about this Milner situation is, that only about 6-8 months ago Milner was singing MON and Villa's praises. He was basically saying how playing for a settled club with a settled manager, not a manager conveyor belt like at Newcastle, was improving his game. Now 6 months down the line, Man City wave a wad of cash at him and those thoughts leave his mind, the manager conveyor belt won't be a problem for him anymore, because let's face it Mancini will probably be fired by Christmas if they don't look like getting Champs League.

Footballers eh, imo you can't believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

Totally agree and thats how the Villa management feel !

Quite right.

Once again, this makes good reading. Time flies I guess.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/621018/JAMES-MILNER-ENJOYING-THE-QUIET-LIFE.html

If it is true the little word removed should be fined his weeks wages and told to **** off out the door to City. Square-jawed clearing in the woods.

If he has refused to play, we can be assured that it is probably down to the reception he will get by a lot of Villa fans. He seen how Barry was received last year. Chicken shit little word removed.

This is one rumour we will actually get to the bottom of. Friday will reveal all, if he's still here.

Dear oh dear, there really are no genuine people left in football.

The only "Loyal" people left in Football are the fans unfortunately.

All the more reason to get behind the lads at home no ones bigger than the Club ( god McGrath excluded :) ) but we`ll kick on I`m sure and we`ll be fine.

I`m hoping the door hits his a$$ on the way out.

No player is bigger than the club anyway. If the manager gets his head out of his arse and actually signs players we'll be fine. I know he will but come on we need some excitement this summer.

Although, I can't understand why MON hasn't said publicly that he has refused to play?

Did anyone see the the video on Sports News of Milner in the dug out, holding and stretching out his back? I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but it did look a bit 'for the cameras'.....apologies if it's already been discusssed.