• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same amount of Money that Real Madrid paid to United for one of the best players in the world, undoubtedly Englands best player of his generation.

Off topic but Beckham was never Englands best player of his generation. Scholes was by a mile.

Roy Keane played woth both and said Beckham couldnt lace his boots and im sure Fergie would say same thing

and what do we do with our profit?, what do we need a profit for?

Buy players...

Can you realy not see a difference...?? :?

Or are you just being deliberately antagonistic?

Deliberately antagonistic or raising a point to discuss?

What do we buy plyaers for ? To be successful or to cultivate , make better and then sell on for a profit? Because you see players will always go to the money. If we do not have it then what we become is a feeder club. But the idea of making money on a player being the way to do it, actually recognises that in order to be successful you need to have shed loads of money. The difference is that some , it seems , believe you can have that shedloads by constantly selling your best players to bigger clubs.

I believe you have to keep those players and build around them, or else you are constantly changing formation, tacttics , styles to accommodate the replacements ( they cannot be direct replacements you see ) this means you lose continuity and the players you do get will eventually leave for a club with more money

Its how you define England though, because Scholes was shit for England.

was he? Just because he didnt get many goals doesnt mean he was bad for England. He controlled possession in midfield and sprayed passes everywhere. He didnt do 60 yard crossfield Hollywood passes for attention like some other England players do

All those saying that they do not want Villa to have the mega millions...

i'm not sure any sensible person who wants us to be successful would be saying that trickie.

i'm not sure any sensible person who wants us to be successful would be saying that trickie.

Count me in, I don't want the mega millions.

I want Villa to spend within their financial capabilities, instead of throwing hundreds of millions they have no way to re-generate, how's that for being sensible?

Why do you have to lose your integrity to be successful?

This really pisses me off. Why do some people find it so hard to believe that others will place their values over instant success?

I'd feel no sense of acheivement if we won the league by spending £300m.

Well done, you have more money than anyone else :hooray: :?

This really pisses me off. Why do some people find it so hard to believe that others will place their values over instant success?

I'd feel no sense of acheivement if we won the league by spending £300m.

Well done, you have more money than anyone else :hooray: :?

does this mean you only take pleasure from beating the handful of teams that have spent more than us in the last few years.

i think they'll go for Milner still. Silva Milner Barry Toure Johnson and tevez up front. Decent 5 man midfield with the option of bringing in Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Ireland, De Jong, Viera, Wright Phillips. Love em or hate em thats a squad that should compete with the best.

Count me in, I don't want the mega millions.

I want Villa to spend within their financial capabilities, instead of throwing hundreds of millions they have no way to re-generate, how's that for being sensible?

Would you be happy if Randy discovered another £500m under his bed tonight?

You don't.

Who is saying you do? :?