What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

never get these statements. We haven't yet so what is the point in saying it until we have?

Sorry, I mean IF we sell him, we need to keep him and add quality players without selling our best

There is a big difference between, having to sell, and accepting a offer to good to refuse.

for £30m id sell.

There are two aspects to this. For £30m you could go out and buy three very good players to come into the squad (if MON could use more than 12 players this could prove useful!) BUT we would also be signalling that we are selling club and the pyschological damage that this does to the supporters, other players and everyone involved in the club could be significant.

I think we often ignore the latter.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty I think Citeh will be after bigger names than Milner. They'll probably go for Gourcuff IMO.

Also, Milner is potentially good enough to play for Manure or Chelski, and he probably knows it. Why go to Citeh when you can stay, improve, then make the move to the bigger clubs when you feel the time is right?

James Milner keeps referring to the growth of Villa and what we will look to improve next year. Surely an indication hes staying

I'm pretty sure he is. We would only sell him if a ridiculous offer came in and if he wanted to move, I would be very surprised if he pushed through a transfer(yes, even to United).

I hope he stays as I like him and I wouldn't be able to forgive him for pushing through a transfer.

In all honesty I think Citeh will be after bigger names than Milner. They'll probably go for Gourcuff IMO.

Who the hell is Gourcuff character that's a bigger name than James Milner?

Probably one of, if not the, best young attacking midfielder in Europe.

You'll see him at the WC, he's taken over Zidanes role for the frogs.

Sorry, but in my opinion

Gerrard , Lampard, Scholes , Giggs, Essien, Arshavin, Ballack , Modric, Hargreaves, J Cole, Fabregas, Barry, Nasri, Ballack (and a few others but I think I've proved my point)

Yes - they are better than Milner, and if you don't , you are having a laugh.

The only ones from that list I would take ahead of Milner based on how they are now are Lampard, Essien, Fabregas and maybe Modric.

Who the hell is Gourcuff character that's a bigger name than James Milner?

Probably one of, if not the, best young attacking midfielder in Europe.

You'll see him at the WC, he's taken over Zidanes role for the frogs.

Man City fans crying out for him. You can guarantee your bottom dollar, that the vast majority have only ever heard of him from FM.

Clueless rocket polishers the lot of 'em.

Indeed, which is a pity because he's a delight to watch.

Especially when he does shit like

what the **** happened there? :D

Reminded me of Zidane if im honest.

*que Zatman with a rant about how Zidane was wank apart from a few back heels, a couple of nutmegs and a Cruyff turn*

Indeed, which is a pity because he's a delight to watch.

Especially when he does shit like

Jimmy has scored better goals than that this season. In a much better league.

I'm sorry. Jokes aside but WTF.

The goal against Sunderland was a screamer but I also believe despite it being a fantastic goal, you can get players from all levels scoring goals like that, but the goal Gourcuff scored, it takes unbelievable footwork, mind and skill to pull something off like that. The way he manouvers the ball from one foot to the other is pure genius and one of the best goals scored in recent years IMO.

Milner wont go unless he kicks up a fuss in the press to engineer a move (as is the way transfer business is done these days)

All the talk of whether he's worth x amount or if it is a step up or a step down is elementary