The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

He'll only turn heel when/if there is a strong enough face to take over his role as the face of the company - particularly in regards to all the charity stuff. Not that Cena would stop that if he was heel, but I don't expect we'd see it on tv.

So basically a Reigns title run. Cena could screw him out of the title, something like that. Only possible way I see it happening, ever. Even then it might not last long.

Czw update! Juicy Product finally dropped the tag titles to Oi4K in ohio. Great match that went all over the building, and outside, and also included a great dive from the rafters.

There's also a nice rivalry brewing between DJ hyde and LuFisto. They brawled all over the place too, which was a curious sight considering deej is probably 6'3" and fisto is 5'3". And a woman. Stiff as ****, but a woman nonetheless.

The creative are too shit scared to do anything with Cena so there's little chance he'll turn heal. In the past they turned much bigger cash cows like Stone Cold and The Rock heal but it must be the case that Cena is one of the few genuine money makers for the company so they do not want to potentially disrupt that income. 

I don't think Austin is inclined to, or even physically able to, make a comeback as a wrestler, given what he says on his podcasts. Maybe he'd be involved in some capacity, but I'd be surprised if it's wrestling.

I guess everyone has their price, but he sounds perfectly content for his career to be over.

The Ambrose/Rollins HITC match was alright, didn't think much to the ending though. Surely they could've had a clean finish and the run-in on raw or something. Eh.

At the Tangled Web 7 ippv, Sozio beat Biff for the CZW title, in an impromptu match after the Biff/Dickinson title match ended pretty shittily. Dickinson looked awesome though. Biff has a rematch next month, no-rope barbed wire match, can't recall the last one in CZW. Shane Strickland and Speedball Mike Bailey stole the show though. Great match. Bailey is mega.

Also caught up with some PWG. Here is one of the many reasons Chuckie T is probably my favourite right now (maybe Candice LaRae is second)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mth8DpmRA-k

Plus, here's the AWFUL WAFFLE

ymNOkBz.gif

tumblr_n879calX0a1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Also, Willie Mack, who was signed to WWE at around the same time as KENTA, Steen and Prince Devitt, was released by them before even getting to Florida. Heh. He does stuff like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0AQd39_4OU

The guy carries some weight, but man he's agile.

Edited by hogso

KENTA brought out a partner to take on the Ascension on NXT - Prince Devitt. Playing on his nationality a bit like they did with KENTA's new name, they're calling him Finn Bálor. Which sounds OK. Balor has some Irish mythological origin it seems.

They had him run around and hit some big double foot stomps. Dunno if we'll be seeing this

bloody-sunday-prince-devitt-o.gif

20 minutes before WWE Network was supposed to go live in the UK. And I quote...

The launch of WWE Network in the U.K. has been delayed until further notice.

You could get it in the UK with a VPN and Paypal, surely? 

Â