The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Scott Steiner's screwdriver was always my favourite mopve. That was always my CAW's finisher on wrestling games (before they were shit)

Dangerous looking move! I was always a fan of the Walls of Jericho (before Jericho got sloppy with it)

Favourite finishers anyone?

Shooting Star Foot Stomp aka. Markout Moment. So sick. Used to love DDPs Diamond Cutter and Goldberg destroying everything with a spear/jackhammer. When he did to to Big Show :shock: Oh and Benoit's divign headbutt. Although I don't suppose that counts as a finisher...but the crossface was great too

OH and the first time I saw the Canadian Destroyer :shock:

What summerslam story did they **** up last year? I like the idea of an ROH invasion.

Nexus. They were hot as well, tearing up every show and destroying everybody and everything. Then super Cena just ran through them all in the 5 on 5 at Summerslam. They never fully recovered and from then on Cena continued to just hammer them all.

The Widow's Peak (Victoria, or whatever she's called now) is a cracking looking finisher

Sharpshooter for me... mostly because its a move I can do.

The Sharp...shooter...? :? Let me look that one up

Ohhh you mean the Scorpian Death Lock :detect:

I used to enjoy doing the Texas Cloverleaf on my friends. Had it as my submissions finisher on Wrestlemania 2000. I renamed it the wainy leg hurter (Yes I was that lame).

Also, just ordered myself the new CM Punk 'Best in the World' T-Shirt.

Â