The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Massive fan of Reigns. Future star. I like Punk alot but I agree he has become one dimensional since his match with the undertaker. I dont really blame him. I dont think he was that happy with how he was booked. Everything was there for CM Punk to lead the WWE to a new better era after the pipebomb promo. As always wwe messed it up. The whole thing with triple h and nash was awful.

Lots of CM Punk chants at all all WWE shows.  They confiscated signs at Raw yesterday.  Good news is that it looks like Daniel Bryan will get the push he deserves. Also The Shield v The Wyatts is on.  Bray Wyatt cut an awesome promo last night and Ambrose likewise.

Wow! Never seen this thread before!

Was a massive WWF fan, but stopped watching it around 2004 until around 2010. Apparently I missed the 'ruthless aggression era' so I was pissed off when they made it more 'PG'.

Anyway, I'm going to Wrestlemania with a few friends in April. Bought the WWE Travel packages which includes ringside seats to Wrestlemania 30, WWE Raw ringside seats, Hall Of Fame Ceremony tickets, and WWE Axxess tickets, as well as hotel accommodation.

To say I'm excited is a flipping understatement. Only bit of bad news is that I won't see The Rock this year because he's not part of it, but now it seems I won't see CM Punk either. Still, get to see the legendary Undertaker at least once in my life!!

• 2 weeks later...

Its a pity though he beats Randy clean then loses clean to Cena in his very next match. Kills a lot of his momentum.

Nah, not for me.  Stevo Cesaro got the bigger spots (THAT suplex, holy hell  :blink:) and Cena sold well for him, think they both came out with a lot of credit (watch it all go tits up from here, mind).  I'd even say that's a serious MOTY contender already.

Heh, or if I'd read to the bottom of thread before posting, I could have just put "wot omariqy said".  :D

• Like 1

I watched a bit of the Hulk Hogan cartoon the other day Andre the Giant's Mum didn't realise he was a wrestler and he didn't want her to find so they got him a job as a French Pastry Chef in a Bakery, that they'd hired for the afternoon

Sounded like an heavy match tonight.

Edited by useless

Man, he's dead? Wasn't that long ago he was still working for WWE, was it?

As for Double C - yeah, he's a great worker, and another CZW alumni! It's nice to see so many of the indie stars from years past making it big, I'm sure for most it's a labour of love and they don't make a whole lot of money out of it unless you're wrestling on TV week in, week out. I see Austin Aries has a strap in TNA at the moment too - anyone still watch that? What's going on with Samoa Joe? I remember when he made the move to the 'big time' with TNA, it was a huge draw. His match with Necro Butcher in IWA-MS is just incredible, if you havent seen it.

It also seems I completely missed Chris Hero being in WWE - although he never made it past NXT by the looks of it. Another excellent worker. There's a lot to be said for the WWE taking a chance on these guys, it's certainly piqued my interest in them again. I mean, from their perspective, if they're drawing the younger crowd with the likes of Cena, Batista, and Orton, and they're also drawing the wrestling fans with all these indie stars, it seems the only fans they might alienate are those who continue to pine for the attitude era :detect:

Â