The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Their are rumours going round online that sting of all people (the wrestler not the singer unfortunately) is coming to the wwe to face the Undertaker at wrestlemania.

Would love it to be true. At the same time it shows how poor the wwe is if they have to brink back stars like hogan and flair for wrestlemania and sign an old man in sting.

The shows haven't been split for a while now.

Yeah but, what do they do with Smackdown? It was the shitty B show even when it did have its own titles, so, is it jus like Heat now? :lol:

Rumours are that Bryan will face Sheamus at Wrestlemania.  What a way to kill the momentum of the most over guy since Austin.

It annoys me so much that despite how OVER he is, they still don't really want to go with Daniel Bryan as champion! He can't do anymore!

The rumoured Wrestlemania card doesn't look great, which is disappointing as I am going to be there. 

The latest rumoured card is: 

Batista Vs Orton for title = boring

Undertaker Vs Lesnar = not great

Cena Vs Wyatt = only good if Cena jobs

Punk Vs HHH = not what Punk SHOULD be doing

Bryan Vs Sheamus = what is the point!

There are even rumours that The Ultimate Warrior is going to fight Ryback! They tried to get Goldberg back to fight Ryback but they couldn't agree on money. If The Ultimate Warrior does fight then it will be embarrassing to watch. Just like it would have been embarrassing to watch Hogan team with Cena. Hogan can barely walk properly anymore, never mind wrestle!

There are so many directions that they can go in, starting with the Royal Rumble but in true WWE fashion, they go down the same boring route! Even when they do occasionally try something different they usually mess it up!

It frustrates the life out of me but I always keep watching!

Their are rumours going round online that sting of all people (the wrestler not the singer unfortunately) is coming to the wwe to face the Undertaker at wrestlemania.

Would love it to be true. At the same time it shows how poor the wwe is if they have to brink back stars like hogan and flair for wrestlemania and sign an old man in sting.

Pretty sure they have been saying that rumour for a few years now, I only ever watch WWE when I see the oldies coming back. Watched Classic Raw the other night and it was a great, good to see Road Dogg and Billy Gunn back at it. Sting vs Undertaker would be great, I don't care for any of these new people.

• Like 1

Sting had a style change in TNA not long ago, they had him done up like Heath Ledger's Joker. I suppose if he were to be in WWE v Undertaker, it'd be the classic Crow Sting rather than Surfer Sting.

As I understand it, you pay a sub for access to everything, including the enormous back catalogue, right? And even though the weekly shows aren't live, you get to watch repeats of them? Have they announced any pricing for UK? I wouldn't be interested personally as I only watch the odd show, but yeah its a good premise.

As I understand it, you pay a sub for access to everything, including the enormous back catalogue, right? And even though the weekly shows aren't live, you get to watch repeats of them? Have they announced any pricing for UK? I wouldn't be interested personally as I only watch the odd show, but yeah its a good premise.

Its priced at $9.99 a month which is incredibly cheap considering a 6 month subscription is the same as it would be for yanks to just by wrestlemania as a one off on ppv. You get all the ppv's like mania, summerslam, etc, the entire back catalogue of wwe matches and get to watch Raw and smackdown the day after.

Ill watch rumble tonight. First major wwe event ive watched since last years dog shite mania. Hope its good.

WM matches:

Orton © vs. Batista

Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

Punk vs. HHH

Cena/w Hulk Hogan vs. The Wyatts

Bryan vs. Sheamus.

Plus whatever other matches they decide to add to the card.

Edited by Avflife

Â