The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I have huge respect for Mark Henry.

I used to laugh when the WWF referred to him as the world's strongest man, when all he'd done was finish like 23rd in the Olympics.

But I googled him recently and he has had genuine claims at various times to being the strongest man in the world. His figures are insane.

Watched Money in the Bank last night. First PPV I've watched in ages. How over is AmDrag? Incredible stuff. His pops were as big as RVDs.

AmDrag?

During his years in ROH, he wrestled under his real name, Bryan Danielson, and had the nickname American Dragon, aka. AmDrag. He was also incredibly awesome in that fir the few years I watched it.

Wyatt family are just terrific. I'm also developing a huge man crush for Dean Ambrose. In a few years hopefully wecare gonna see the good times back. You can see some of the ingredients for it starting to mesh together but its just missing a few things to help it kick off. 

AmDrag?

During his years in ROH, he wrestled under his real name, Bryan Danielson, and had the nickname American Dragon, aka. AmDrag. He was also incredibly awesome in that fir the few years I watched it.

Oh, I thought you were picking on someone for repeatedly arm-dragging opponents.

I'm also developing a huge man crush for Dean Ambrose.

You ever watched any of his ultra violent stuff from when he was in CZW? Guy wrestled under the name Jon Moxley, and competed in a few Tournament of Death's. Fought Thumbtack Jack (a very sick mo fo) in some sort of dog collars match before TJ retired, although I'm not sure if he took the infamous concrete breeze block shot to the head. It's great to see actually, a guy who was doing that sort of thing not long ago, now doing very well for himself in the biggest fed in the world, and even carrying one of their minor singles titles.

AmDrag?

Oh, I thought you were picking on someone for repeatedly arm-dragging opponents.

Cena? Haha, ArmDrag wouldn't be a bad nickname huh?

Edited by hogso

Here's a mouthwatering prospect from Wrestling Observer:

WWE is still hoping that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will get medical clearance for a match at WrestleMania 30.

If he is cleared and interested, an idea has already been pitched. The idea is that "Stone Cold" would face Triple H at the pay-per-view for control of the WWE. Austin would represent Vince McMahon during the match. This has only been talked about right now and absolutely nothing has been confirmed.

Of course, plans can easily change as it's very well known that Austin wants to face CM Punk in his return match. CM Punk wants the same thing so there would be a lot of negotiating beforehand. 

Austin IS medically cleared! He's talked about it many times over the last month or so in various interviews. He had knee surgery last year but he is all healed up now and he says that he is in great shape. He says that while he isn't lobbying for a match, if the right deal could be made and the stars lined up then he'd be interested. He said that he knows committing to do Wrestlemania would pretty much mean committing 3-4 months to WWE in the build up to it and at the moment he doesn't have anything major scheduled that would stop him from making such a commitment. 

If this happens and he wrestles CM Punk then for me personally that would be the greatest match of all time. My all time favourite vs my current favourite. The fact that I will be in New Orleans for Wrestlemania 30 makes me want this to happen even more! The promo's between these two in the build up would be gold!!! 

Stone Cold has his own podcast. It's called The Steve Austin Show. He has a lot of wrestling related guests on but he doesn't just talk about wrestling. He talks about whatever he wants. It's a really good listen. You can get it for free on iTunes. If you listen to podcasts and you like Stone Cold then I recommend it. 

• Like 1

I hope Stone Cold does come back and it's against CM Punk not HHH, think that'd be far inferior type of angle than what he could do with Punk, they have some good chemistry.

Tense-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjoYSRju5ww

And a bit of humour thrown in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTeAo0BcnSA

Punk vs (a 48 year old injured) Austin would be the best match ever?

I'd put my house on it not even coming close.

Edited by Stevo985

Â