New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would sack your missus if I were you Neil haha :winkold:

I know, shes rubbish. After hearing how villa played i wanted to sit back and watch the whole thing through when I got in, but alas!

I did get to see the goals in the end though as she taped match of the day, still a sacking is certainly on the cards lol!

Definitely think the kit looks nice this year. Not sure about the collar but that's minor.

You only had to wait 20 minutes on MOTD to see Everton playing to see how bad things could have been!

Does anyone know, providing we qualify, will the club website be offering the option of Europa League style name and numbering plus the patch?

I know we did that two seasons ago.

lets hope we get through first :D but if we do im sure they will.

Does anyone know, providing we qualify, will the club website be offering the option of Europa League style name and numbering plus the patch?

I know we did that two seasons ago.

Are you asking, will the club miss out on a marketing oppurtunity,like this? I think you know the answer already.

Â