New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the away kit however the tag line ruins it (and the home). For me I see no reason for it to be there. They have the name on the kit why do they need the slogan?

Because they are paying for it. They are giving us the cash, they can put what they want.

i'd like to see them get away with a massive spunking drawn willy on our shirt

Young won't leave, they even built a cartoon character on him.

I was thinking the same, he has been involved in a lot of the summer promo stuff. I hope he doesn't leave, though you can never be certain.

I like both home and away. But the Keeper kit :) I bet some fool at Nike thinks it distracts opposing strikers by making the keeper look bigger or some rubbish.

I'm purchasing you a Guzan keeper shirt for your birthday.

New kits look great? Seriously? What kits are you looking at? They look absolutely rank.

What is with all this chequered shit? When did we turn into Croatia?

o_0

We probably cleared the way for it by telling them that we like the chequered effect.

New kits look great? Seriously? What kits are you looking at? They look absolutely rank.

What is with all this chequered shit? When did we turn into Croatia?

o_0

I disagree, the new kits look nice IMO. The 'chequered shit' I think you'll find comes from the big flag which is paraded around the Hotle from time to time and from the banner around the OS. It seems to be a theme associated with the management at Villa.

Well **** know's what I'm gonna do now the kits are out!?! Fanny about with ideas for future kits? lol! Or maybe do some sodding work til next summer when this topic'll come up again. Damn. :( lol!

Or maybe do some sodding work til next summer when this topic'll come up again.

Good idea. We need you in employment til then.

Â