New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the rumour is that the away kit is black, and that Nike seem to be going a bit erm, crazy with some of their designs for teams 'alternate' kits I took the new PSG away top and Villa'd it....

villapsgd.jpg

As the rumour is that the away kit is black, and that Nike seem to be going a bit erm, crazy with some of their designs for teams 'alternate' kits I took the new PSG away top and Villa'd it....

villapsgd.jpg

are FxPro going to include their shite slogan then?

Because that mock up looks so awful and so does evry mock up with that obligatory FxPro crap slogan / moto . If anything like that officially does happen i really think Villa shirt sales will actually struggle.

Im disappointed that the kit is revealed in 2 weeks time and there hasnt been a leak, there wasnt one last year either.

C'mon people whose uncle is a friend of a nike warehouse worker, do your jobs properly!

sort it out.

villapsgd.jpg

Nice job!

villapsgd.jpg

That is sheer liquid wonderment.

villapsgd.jpg

Beautiful. I would definitely be buying that. Liking the little sig in the bottom right too. A new thing? Should stop people getting the wrong impression.

Liking the little sig in the bottom right too. A new thing? Should stop people getting the wrong impression.

The sig is my business logo. TBH I put it on as the last mock up I did had, it seems, half the internet think they were the actual new kits so thought if I actually put a sig and the word 'Mock' on then surely people won't think it's real!?!

Oh, am putting some more together... just cos I can! haha

Â