The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

After having android windows and iPhone the typing and screen response is miles better on the iPhone. Typing this would take me three times as long with more mistakes. Browser is better and I don't have an iPod so better for me. Email function could be better though.

Got an app called ringtones let's you visually look at a dong, cut it and then you can dl it via the apps section of the sync area for nothing. Was only 59p will save me a fair few quid going forward. Blandy your free option was good but more diddly as you can't see the wave. As I make music visually seeing the wave makes it much better.

Anyone got any really good free games or apps for me? Got Photoshop one and a football game. Just looking for a game which could be never ending. Champ man possibly.

After having android windows and iPhone the typing and screen response is miles better on the iPhone. Typing this would take me three times as long with more mistakes. Browser is better and I don't have an iPod so better for me. Email function could be better though.

I assume it's ages since you had an Android phone then and were using a WinMo Windows phone and not a Windows Phone 7. Couldn't agree more that phones from either last year were poor. Now though, it's a different world

With Ringdroid it takes about 10 seconds to make a ringtone from any music file on my phone.

Stevo you make those comments but it never seems to click with you. Loads of stuff is simpler on an android phone. There's no reason that making a ringtone should be convoluted other than to get people to pay for a ringtone they already have as a song.

Loads of stuff is simpler on an Android. I don't deny it.

But the point I was making (which you seem to have missed) is certain Android owners are physically unable to pass up an opportunity to point out how much better their phone is than an iPhone.

Thanks for proving my point :)

And loads is much more difficult,having read the android thread and other forums to get the best out of it its all about flashing rom's etc..and using jargon anyone other than a tech geek will understand.

And loads is much more difficult,having read the android thread and other forums to get the best out of it its all about flashing rom's etc..and using jargon anyone other than a tech geek will understand.

Did you read Blandy's post at the end of the last page? That's pretty difficult to follow; and that's just to make ringtones.

Did you read Blandy's post at the end of the last page? That's pretty difficult to follow; and that's just to make ringtones.

It was pretty easy actually. Not quite the mp3 cutter I had on windows phone but the app I have makes it pretty easy to do. The problem is that you can't change things like text sounds alarm sounds and quite a few apps aren't free. Plenty of good free ones though.

No you can flash rom's if you want, but 99.9% of android users don't. HTC Sense is made for being simple and excellent to use. You keep trying to portray Android as a tech geek phone. Then why do loads more people in the world have Android Phones than do iPhones and the gap widens by the minute. Is the world now full of geeks?

Why is it we are allowed to bang on about android phones on an iPhone thread?!?!? Still??? I despair I really do. Another thing that makes me wanna quit forums!

Who really cares if your phone is better?!

I'd question why it bothers you so much?

Because it is annoying trying to view a thread about my phone, discussing iPhone apps and games etc only to be bombarded by constant whining about how wonderful something I didn't buy is. it's like going on a samsung tv thread to share tips on getting the most out of samsung TVs only to have the various keyboard warriors bang on about their Sony. Then someone else come along and moan that we expect a decent chat about our own phone and not theirs. It wouldn't last long I'm real life trust me, people would soon tell you that it's plain rude.

Why is it we are allowed to bang on about android phones on an iPhone thread?!?!? Still??? I despair I really do. Another thing that makes me wanna quit forums!

Who really cares if your phone is better?!

I'd question why it bothers you so much?

I'd question why it bothers you do much that people have chose an iPhone.

I'd question why you feel the need to even view this thread.

I'd question why an Android user feels the need to constantly prove they're right.

Do you drive a large, powerful, German car too?

I think the only reason iphone isn't even more widely used is the price. if the upgrade price for iphone was the same as the top alternative smart phones, it would be the most popular handset in the world by quite a margin. no doubt.

price is the reason so many people don't have one. I only need to look around at my friends phones to see that. THey wanted an iphone but networks want silly money for an upgrade. if it was £50-£100 like most other smartphones then they'd all have one.

I just like pointing out how the grass is greener (excuse the pun) for most people on android. The top handsets are far more feature rich than the iphone. People still think that the iphone is the one to get when you want your first smartphone because android is complicated. Nonsense, and I'm happy to be here to say that. I'm going to point out how a free app from android can make you a ringtone from any mp3 or music file in mere seconds, things that apple do to such every penny out of users needs to be highlighted.

Instead of apps only being on iphones, most are on android and many are free though cost money on the app store. Hell you'd never see awesome apps like tasker on an iphone. People like ginger lad here typify the iphone user, he night an iphone without any knowledge of android and is in cognitive dissonance now.

Conor, You now nothing about what i did before getting an iPhone. So please dont assume.

As for the the ringtone, THERE ARE FREE APPS THAT DO THAT FOR iPHONE TOO!!!!!

You like Android, well done to you. I like many others here like iPhone.

Is that so hard to understand? Really?

Â